Just get your damn vaccine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i hate how in this day and age you cant get facts anymore only bias......well actually i guess its been this way for a while. i hate humans. in the immortal words of Bill hicks "We're a virus with shoes....."

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
The government infected people with H1N1 to make people sick so they can push their bullshit socialized health-care plan.

Not only did the government infect people with H1N1 they infected people with numerous other viruses as well.

Sep 24, 2002
the flu vaccine INCREASES your chance by 30% to get the damn flu and people on it get it a handful more times than usual too. the swine "vaccine" is nothing more than a man altered flu that they have been fucking with since the 70's and the vaccine for it is the same shit as the flu one does the same NOTHING.

when the controlled and biased media sit there and pretty much tell u to do it, force u to do it and hell i even heard they try to make it illegal NOT to get it. then you know there is a fucking problem.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
What other viruses?
Who the hell knows but getting sick would be the ideal way to promote socialized health-care, no?

There have been a lot more viruses going around recently... I have been sick 3 times in the past few months and I only get sick maybe once a year. Everyone I know has been sick recently.

The government is promoting socialized heath-care and people are getting sicker then usual... I don't see it as just being a coincidence.