just finished...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
NICKpro RM said:
rofl @ "bagel"
LMAO...my next door neighbor smell like olives n anchovies when he walk past a muthafucka...oh...n i hung a 9 & 1/2 minute shit n wiped my azz wit a 50 Cent XXL cover

Apr 25, 2002
J-Boeg said:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...melotrauma aint shit
Sorry to ressurect this thread, but I just so happened to stumble upon this little statement here that snuck right by me. So hey J-Boeg,aren't you the pork chop in training? I hope you get shot in your fucking snout in the line of fire and bleed like the pig you are. I cant wait for your mom to get that phone call. I hope you have kids to grow up fatherless.

Feb 28, 2005
MeloTrauma said:
Sorry to ressurect this thread, but I just so happened to stumble upon this little statement here that snuck right by me. So hey J-Boeg,aren't you the pork chop in training? I hope you get shot in your fucking snout in the line of fire and bleed like the pig you are. I cant wait for your mom to get that phone call. I hope you have kids to grow up fatherless.

damn...i dont even remember saying that...it might have been edited...but if it wasnt im sure i didnt say it for no reason...anyway it was like 14 years ago, how the fuck did you find it

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i just added boeg to my "beat the shit out of" list-its weird tho its just his name written down 20 times-oh and this sucka cali that owes me 20 bucks