Just did a song with Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
By the way, even if I did file a suit, what the fuck would I get? Shit. Mac Dre ain't sellin. His shit is wack as fuck lately. That shit would be a waste of my time.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DeviantJR said:
By the way, even if I did file a suit, what the fuck would I get? Shit. Mac Dre ain't sellin. His shit is wack as fuck lately. That shit would be a waste of my time.
well.......i would have 2 agree with u but it you could have an injunction and all cd's with your music yanked from shelves.

im listening to the track now. sounds like some blues shit. some soulful shit and who plyed the guitar?

your other beats have most likely been sold and will most likely appear on other peoples work.........did you even get your name pasted in the inside of the cd (inside cover) as the person who made the music? damn...

ILL!!

:H:

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com

"This is a track I made January, 2002 and somehow ended up on Mac Dre's "Thizzelle Washington" track 3. Stuart Littles. Please download the whole album. If you own it please use it as a drink coaster. Thank you"

I need 2 hit U up folkz its been awhile. Album is almost done....

Peace View 1 aka Jefe aka Hutch ( 2 many fuckn names haha )

May 2, 2002
What up Hutch? I didn't know that was you.

Heresy - No, I got no credits for shit. I was gonna go and chalk it up as a loss, but if you know of a way I can do some damage let me know. I would love to get back at that mac bitch.

The guitar player is one of my homies. We've done quite a few tracks together and are in the midst of working on an album together.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Itz me lol........... Hutch is what they call one of my brothers ( its the 1st half of our last name ) but his friends would call me that shyt too, I never really went by it but back when the siccness 1st started thats what I posted under why I dont know. View 1 is what I produce under, but not to many cats call me by that, most call me Jefe. My boy's wife gave me that name, I swear people think its my real name, people call me by it so much............

I think I still have your number around here somewhere I'll hit you up in a little bit........

Heres what the Album cover looks like.........

Aug 12, 2002
If I was looking for a reason to sue, I'd sue for how terribly that album was mastered... I'm sure every track sounded waaay better before it was mastered.

-=bumpus=-

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^ to have his stuff yanked from the shelves you would have to sue, WIN and get a court order placed on his mus..wait...YOUR music.

i havent even heard his album. i stopped listening after the album AFTER rapper gone bad.

:H:

ps that beat fits moe's style PERFECTLY.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Mac Dre don't give 2 bits of a rats ass what his shit sounds like these days. SYKO supplied him with a CD full of HORRIBLY mixed beats assuming that they would pick the ones they wanted and get the MIDI files or better mixdowns later.......but no......they recorded straight over the crappy beat mixes and put it on the CD.

What is the world of music coming to? Kinda reminds me of this situation with this dude named Decoy who never paid me for some work I did for him.......:confused:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
DeviantJR said:
DSane, did you call Decoy up? If you hit me on my email, [email protected] I'll get you in contact with him.
I don't need you to get me in contact with him. He knows how to get ahold of me.....and I have contacted him numerous times since July to ask him WTF the deal is. I last spoke with him in October......and it was the same old drag. It's February......still nothing. 7 months later......

It's OK......I'm sure I can find a song and album to put these Lynch & X verses on. :devious: