Just did a song with Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
4-Most: Do you have a sample we could hear? Since I don't know you from anyone else, I'm not going to assume you did or did not work with Mac Dre, but I'd be interested to hear what direction he's going to take on his upcoming releases...

-=bumpus=-

May 2, 2002
You can hear 2 of my tracks on Mac Dammit Man. The Intro, and the last track (title track) which is Mac Dammit Man.

Also, he used my beat which is on my http://www.soundclick.com/DeviantJR on Thizzelle Washington. It's track 3, entitled "Stuart Littles"

I meant to give him a little snippet cd of my beats, but on accident, I gave him my copy of 20 or so full length beats in January of last year. When I met up with him, he didn't say shit about using them, he was coo as fuck to my face, lettin me come over to his place and play with his equipment. About a week later, Mac Dammit Man dropped, and when I heard it is when I realized Mac Dre is a piece of shit.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DeviantJR said:
You can hear 2 of my tracks on Mac Dammit Man. The Intro, and the last track (title track) which is Mac Dammit Man.

Also, he used my beat which is on my http://www.soundclick.com/DeviantJR on Thizzelle Washington. It's track 3, entitled "Stuart Littles"

I meant to give him a little snippet cd of my beats, but on accident, I gave him my copy of 20 or so full length beats in January of last year. When I met up with him, he didn't say shit about using them, he was coo as fuck to my face, lettin me come over to his place and play with his equipment. About a week later, Mac Dammit Man dropped, and when I heard it is when I realized Mac Dre is a piece of shit.
and you didnt file a law suit??????????????????????????????????????????????
clearly this is a case of THEFT and INFRINGEMENT. did you register the beats with the copyrights office????????

ILL!!!!!!!

:H:

May 2, 2002
HERESY said:
and you didnt file a law suit??????????????????????????????????????????????
clearly this is a case of THEFT and INFRINGEMENT. did you register the beats with the copyrights office????????

ILL!!!!!!!

:H:
I was new and still am to how things work. I figured if I gave a cd full of snippets there wasn't much that could be done. The main thing was that I fucked up and gave him the wrong cd... :confused:

HERESY said:
@JR I HIT THE LINK PIMP BUT WHEN I CLICKED ON THE MUSIC IT SAID THAT THE FILES COULD NOT BE FOUND.

WHATS UP WITH THAT PIMP?????

Fuck if I know. I just threw em up there so I could show someone at my work. I don't really know much about that soundclick shit. I'll look into it.