Just Copped The Carter...i've been sleepin on the south

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2002
Lil Wayne's The Carter slumps almost completely through, im surprised! I never paid dude much attention since i only buy shit from only some mainstream artists. Wayne came hard as fuck tho. I just moved out to FL and my neighbor kinda put me on to it, its way different than the bay area mobb shit that i grew up on and love but im feelin it.

Apr 5, 2004
RawLyrixx said:
Lil Wayne's The Carter slumps almost completely through, im surprised! I never paid dude much attention since i only buy shit from only some mainstream artists. Wayne came hard as fuck tho. I just moved out to FL and my neighbor kinda put me on to it, its way different than the bay area mobb shit that i grew up on and love but im feelin it.
yeah im lovin the carter, lil waynes shit gets better with every album

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This is the first full album I feel from Wayne. At first when he was real young his voice was way to high and nasal for my taste. He always had a few tight cuts though and I always new he could flow. But this album straight blew me away. This fool got lots of heat on this one. Some of his flows are bonkers.

If you liked that album swoop up Juvie the Great and Soulja Slim's (RIP) last one "Years Later...A Few Months After"..both are tight as fuck.

and if you are looking form a new group that got skills from the NO check out Sqad Up "Now or Never" this cd is tight as fuck.

I am glad to see New Orleans is making a come back..for a minute there they were on the whole wobble..wobble. tip.

Nuttkace

Aug 9, 2002
Ive never peep'd this album...Ive never liked a complete album from cashmoney...B.G. is tha only one that comes str8 to me...