Just copped Murda Show DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I think it's tight....

What I like- Mob Figaz flowin... Killa Tay droppin a verse then flowin.... All the Nuts swung..... The Fights.... Proving to the fags that Luni is alive..... JT and Yuk convo, "IM WIT FIGGAROA".... C-Bo swingin.... Killa Tay's pops.... Freestylin Youngsta (Over a sick ass beat).... San Quinn performance.... Fluff Daddy..... Seeing COUGNUT!!!!

What I dont like- The live performances (They played the real music instead of playing the live stuff so it looks kinda fucked)... Cops fucking with Bo (good for the movie though).... The Fights(Cant really see the clean hits).... Chronic Intermissions

Apr 26, 2002
SOMEONE ON THE OLD BOARDS SAID THE OUTLAW WERESUPPOSE TO CE IN IT AND WASNT IT WAS SOME CATS WIT BALL HEADS AND T-SHIRTS THAT SAID OUTLAWS..JUST TALKIN I GUESS

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
It REALLY PISSED me off that some people would start some bullshit about how Luni was dead and everyone was talking and saying that he was. I thought that the soundtrack was ok. it had some nice tracks on it.