Just Cause 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this game looks fun

it's an open world action game set on some tropical island and to me it looks like red faction guerilla mixed with the a-team and set on earth instead of mars

here's a couple of videos explaining what the game is all about and showing some gameplay

Dec 20, 2002
I copped it today,been playin all day its pretty addicting.......no online multiplayer or anything though kinda sucks....but the gameplay will keep you entertained for long periods of time.

Dec 20, 2002
I been playing this sence yesterday morning when I got it,and am playting this all day today......shyt is fun...alot like a cross between grand theft auto/spiderman...

Dec 20, 2002
Yeah only thing i dont like about this game is that it doesnt have a online play/or any kind of multiplayer matter a fact....but the game is still; pretty damn addicting......ive put my mw2 up a little and been playing this alot... but i dunno if itll last much longer with the map packs coming out on mw2 this week