Just came Back From The Tech-9 concert in KcMo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Shit was on hit. Finally got 2 b them niggas Skatterman and Snug Brim in person. I'm that nigga boy Black folks was happy like on Nov. 4th. Some good Gangsta shit.They should ve had them B4 Tech. The ( did his thang as well as Kutty and Kali. Wassup 2 E School and The Veteran Klick. Kc a little .kool city

Jun 9, 2007
Shit was on hit. Finally got 2 b them niggas Skatterman and Snug Brim in person. I'm that nigga boy Black folks was happy like on Nov. 4th. Some good Gangsta shit.They should ve had them B4 Tech. The ( did his thang as well as Kutty and Kali. Wassup 2 E School and The Veteran Klick. Kc a little .kool city
And now in English....

It was a good show. Finally got to see them black fellows Skatterman and Snug Brim in person. Boy was I happy! Just like on Nov. 4th. Some well-constructed gangster rap. They should've had them before Tech. Kutt Calhoun and Krizz Kaliko also came with the rhythm. What's up E School and The Veteran Klick? Kansas City is a very cool city!
And.... it still makes no sense.

Oh well... I tried.

Feb 8, 2003
Thatz Damu Slang 4 see them little bg Yall betta know about it
Huh

the only thing above i understand is Damu(blood gang). I thought the only thing in gang slang was just not to use B or C in certain words.

the writting was fucked up completely like you need a special decorder or pair of 3D glasses to define what he was really saying.