Just Because You Are In The Locker Room...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO WALK AROUND NAKED!!!

Okay, you can call me a homophobe or a fag, I really don't care. But I am fuckin' sick and tired of seeing guys walk around the locker room naked like there is nothing wrong with it. It's not like I look on purpose. But if you are walking and out of the corner of your eye you see someone walking toward you, of course you are going to look. It is a natural reflex, like when you blink when someone tries to hit your eyes. So you look and they are completely naked. No towel, no undies, nothing. I just can't stand it anymore. I guess I am going to have to stop going into locker rooms to change for my workout from now on.

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you. I mean, if your walking to go get clothing or into the shower or something thats one thing, but to just walk around, brush your teeth, do your hair, look in the mirror, and weigh yourself naked...thats just too much! I dont know what dudes think when they do this...most of them arent very well endowed anyways if you know what i mean.