just an idea i had

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2004
some of us aint too tight at the battle rap shit, i think itd be all kinds of tight if we started up a topical battle tourny as well, that shit would be nuts, if ya aint feelin the idea, just lemme no, its all good, but i think it would give us, non battlers a chance in a tourny as well

Apr 25, 2002
Just wait until the end of the current tourny, then we'll see how many are down for this shit. If enough people are willing to participate we'll get it crackin, but NEVER start a tourny when another is already in progress. It will only contribute to no-shows and minimal voting. After we crown a battle champ, we can see about crowning a topical champ.

And I'd rather have myself or Stealth organize any tournament. With our forum powers it makes everything that much easier.

Sep 13, 2004
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Just wait until the end of the current tourny, then we'll see how many are down for this shit. If enough people are willing to participate we'll get it crackin, but NEVER start a tourny when another is already in progress. It will only contribute to no-shows and minimal voting. After we crown a battle champ, we can see about crowning a topical champ.

And I'd rather have myself or Stealth organize any tournament. With our forum powers it makes everything that much easier.
see thats what i was thinkin, but he said "get it started captain" so i had to see whats up, you guys go ahead and do it

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Figure out what rules you want, how votes are counted, how many people you want, what we're voting on, etc. When this tourny is over and we crown a champ, let me know what you've come up with. Fatal or Me will post up the rules and a sign up thread. If we get enough enough interested, we'll get the brackets going.

Anyone on the site can start a tourny - I personally encourage it. But its easier for me and Fatal to do the thread work.

Jul 19, 2005
yo man juss another idea yo... cos many mafuccaz dont wanna drop first... they wanna wait around so they can see if they can beat the other opponents spit by reading the shit first and making sure everyline is better... if peoples had to spit two 12- 16 bars verse... name the person that has to spit first, then opponent... then he drops another one and then the first person goes again...juss an idea....100

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
Likwid Eyece said:
yo man juss another idea yo... cos many mafuccaz dont wanna drop first... they wanna wait around so they can see if they can beat the other opponents spit by reading the shit first and making sure everyline is better... if peoples had to spit two 12- 16 bars verse... name the person that has to spit first, then opponent... then he drops another one and then the first person goes again...juss an idea....100
i agree wit that idea