Just a thought,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2004
Ive been reading all this stuff about who has beef with who, who rides with who for what, people should stay out, people should expose. and it reminded me of some shit I read the other day. It is from FC ENE(not sure if many here knew him in threads or not). but it has something to pertain to this and situations of this matter and his words inspired me. Just thought I would share. some background this letra is to his homie about how specific people were spreading rumors Juan was a snitch, bulldog, rata. It goes with out saying but it was proven he in fact was not a snitch rata or bulldog, he was what he was REAL. but here are his words in writing to his homie.

"q-vo ******

I heard some of the camarades were spreading some rumors and homeboys are feeding into the bullshit. I aint gonna get into defending myself as to if I am phony or a rata sin verbuensa. NO tengo hablar de esos mamadas from gente that do nada por la causa. Eso pendejos no mas hablan de la vida y causa. No quieren hacer la tierra, no mas quieren fumar, tomar y hablar con nosotros. That puson talked on a situation about the condado, I went in for a mandatory sesenta dos and they went in on some VOP.

you know the chota make up some faulty ass stories and feed them to the weak minded to corrupt the real names on the calles. And who do they target the mamadas at? The ones that aint kicking up dust but rather the weekend warriors, y por que? por que esos putos no son chingones, no they just some putos that build their names by bringing down others. Diga me, has ***** done anything worthy of being trustworthy? and the puto spreading my name thru the mud, yeah he real but does he have the facts, my jacket, or no where my location at? naw homie I was in the ***** tu sabes. I came out fiitted like a soldado, your boy came out with yonhas? Ya sure, I was away from most homeboys but that was cause I was YJ, perro still handled my ****** daily. He withered away, saying he didnt see me in homeboy territory, but he has no witnesses he was either, I was YJ y el? no estava haciendo cosas pa la cuasa, no el estava con el enemigo por que tenia miedo. but that the puto starting the pedo on me?

and you got these fake as mark as no tierra doing putos feeding into ****, Por que? cause he did some condado? oh boy that aint nada but vaca homie. Yo? yo iso anos en la pintas all up califas, y el? no mas horas! but puto mutha fuckas spreading shit, gettin in the ring homie? you know *** had to set shit straight, wasnt homie on homie was gallos on pollos, tu sabes. had to keep the codes straight homie, no one is above that right there. I know it and you do to. gallos on pollos, tu sabes then we have all these putos jumpin in on homeboy business? come on Ene that shit dont ride, if anything come hit me up if you think I aint real deal handle it homie in proper structure not by lettin non homies speak.

Bottom line camarada, si tu crees que so un perro rata, tienes que decirle los persones que tiene que saber. THen hit me up and handle it in proper codes. Honestly homie you and others speaking on me making us look weak! then when it comes out I aint perro it gonna put us back a few steps rather than moving foward. ONly homies need to know, fuck the others. they speaking down on ene homie helping the enemigo not us!"

Well that was long, basically that juan and his homie met up and the fake was exposed. and it wasnt juan it was an out of work fake trying to put juan on mark cause he was scared to do county time and juan was easy target since he was YJ and separated. maybe it didnt make sense why I wrote it but my thought is "shit always comes into light, rat and snitch are strong words that never come back! and unless you pushing weight or in the calles doing dirt it doesnt effect you who is a canary or not so why even takes sides? Thats street business between the warriors, there are checks and balances and in the end you will get got for snitching. honestly but that is just one mans opinion.