Just a little info....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Alright ya'll, so I was readin' a paper today and Sacramento has the 5th highest car jaccing rate in the country. Tacoma has the 6th and yup Seattle has the 8th. Number 7 was New Jersey City. Cali had the first five cities and Washington had two cities, no other state had more than one. Just a little info. LOL...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that doesn't suprise me.....there's hella fools that be jackin' cars....thinkin' it's cool.....a lot more of them are getting caught tho.....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Me and my folks Chuckie used to steal hella cars back in 1993.....till we got in a high speed chase with the police on the freeway.....wrecked doing about 120 and almost died. Yeah.....I didn't steal anymore cars after that....and yes I got busted. And hit with $16,000 in restitution (for the totalled car)......that sucked. I didn't pay that shit though.....fuck 'em.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol......sounds like my homie mark....he owes like $10,000 in restitution for all the shit he's done.....the only difference is, i don't know if he'll ever learn that he needs to stop doin that shit.....

Apr 25, 2002
And they aren't putting warrants out for not paying?????

Mr. D-Sane said:
Me and my folks Chuckie used to steal hella cars back in 1993.....till we got in a high speed chase with the police on the freeway.....wrecked doing about 120 and almost died. Yeah.....I didn't steal anymore cars after that....and yes I got busted. And hit with $16,000 in restitution (for the totalled car)......that sucked. I didn't pay that shit though.....fuck 'em.
Lucky ass!!everytime i miss a payment(which doesnt happen nomore...i get hit with jail time..last time was 3 months..but i got transferred all over the fuckin' state,first king,then chelan county,then to pierce.....these guys are relentless about the fuckin' restitution!!!!!!