just a lil cover I slapped together - let me know somethin'!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
yo I just slapped this up right quick to showcase a little bit of what I am workin' with..I lost my old comp, so I have nothin' yet on this new one..Ima keep em comin', and you'll jus' flip an opinion here and there..this is a cd cover I just did tonight, Noxious, of course, would be me. my cd doesn't have an official title cuz it aint ready to drop. but when it gets one I will add it...feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
why you hatin' godzilla?

hey yo godzilla, why you hatin' son? ya know, honestly that's a compliment to me, cuz to me that is you saying you think it is good enough to be a proffesionally done poster, feel me?...now peep this right quick, I can send you every image I compiled that with, every layer, I can show it to you in PSP fprmat....the cemetary on the left and right side..is a cemetary by my old house in North Carolina in the winter..go head, find that pic anywhere!..the skeletons, and skulls, are all cut up, you won't find copies of that exact ish either..and as far as the blue and black space background, done by me, with adobe photoshop, the blue eyes would be who's? that's right biatch, mine..look real close and in one of the corners you will even see a siloutte of my face...so like I said, what you hatin' for? cuz you know DAMNED well that poster is NOT on your wall..it's out of my head, and didn't exist until last night....
who want proof? send me a PM...I aint tryin' to be seen as someone who aint real

Apr 25, 2002
Re: why you hatin' godzilla?

Noxious said:
hey yo godzilla, why you hatin' son?
HA.

me hatin'. never that. you must me a dumb ass to think i have that exact poster with your name on it. i was talkin' about what $ea $ick posted. i didn't talk down on you and i'll be damned if you think you the shit. come at me sideways again and it better be in the physical form. chump.

oh yeah. i got that poster on my wall. nice job on fucken it up.

:dead:

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
yo, I wasn't tryin' to come at you, I was defending myself, becuase to me that sounded like you were tryin to call me out..and I was referring to the whole thing without my name..just the whole compilation in and of itself, I'm out

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
I'm not sayin' I made the pic of the grim reaper..you'll gonna tell me you never use pre-made pics in any of your art or covers? pics of money, houses, textures, skulls I see quite often? I never said I drew it...I said I made the cover
P.S...how the hell do I attach my signature picture in the sig?