just a day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
yeah/i'm rollin in the 200 sx/lookin' for shit/ don't know what it is/gotta flea in my passanger seat talkin' about some weed/said it's the bomb/so i go to the circle/dude has a yawk i get the dime anyway/smoked that shit it was some babbage/ so i kicked the flea out went to the ville got me some kill/through my homie antwan/yeah you know it's the bomb/got it from chicken earl/rollin' deuce now/we sees some girls/life of a skinny man/they they want my dick but i'm like uh, no thanks mam/that's on my good day/any other they are hoes/take me to the discount cigarette store so i can get some stoges/i hops in the plush/intoxicated/only 11 in the morning but i needs my shit/i usually only like smokin' weed by myself but i'm on these pills so i say what the hell/hit james' house playin' cards drinkin' brew/gang of fuck bastards rollin' up callin' they self a crew/callin' me out like wwf/they packin' brass knucks/numb chucks/ya know, the usuall blunt objects/i went into the kitchen got the tech and a corn dog/ate that shit/cocked that shit/thinkin' about unloadin' this shit/should i make some dead bodies grow in my homies yard?/think real hard/fuck that shit they see the tech/they runnin' hopein' they don't catch one in the neck/i handed the tech to the homie/i'm runnin' like carl lewis/chasin' these fools with a blackjack/i need no bullets/i caught'em in the throat/now they ass gone choke/i finished the brew/hoped in the nissan got away like i always do