Jus Copped Spiceberg Slim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

ya'll must be sleepin or trying to say he need some old school beat but this 2002 and them beats is banging. all them new tracks is straight heat!!!!!!!!! ya'll need to give this a second listin and stop getting stuck on the old shit.

M

MrFreeze

NICKpro RM said:
sorry buddy....probably his weakest effort ever...the production was not very good at all....i liked last dance better
agreed. i was let down by spice AGAIN!

May 22, 2002
I think this album is tight, but tha track thats bangin the most is "Lucky That Im Rappin"

Knocks

It's Nothin
Thuggin
You Got Me Fucked Up
Turn Da Heat Down "The beat came different, but the lyrics hit"
Haters Come Out And Play
Niggas I Roll With
Azz Hole Naked
Das Ok
Pistols, Power and Papers

Nigga fuck basically the whole cd, its clean tho i feel it

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Ok....This album was garbage...mebbe like 3 good tracks if any...what happen to the raw 187 killa style of rappin?..now he always rapping on some laidback shit now...so damn disappointed with this shit....I think that about does it...SPICE-1 is through....its either recycled or garbage shit he puts out now...I thought with his lyrical delivery he could make any beat sound tight...but now his delivery is weak too..so much for dat.....weak beats+weak rhymes=garbage.

T

thug_proppa

thats ya'll opinion but like i said you stuck on some old beats. the new shits heat his delivery as on point as its always been and his lyrics heated as ever.