Jus Copped Spiceberg Slim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
sorry buddy....probably his weakest effort ever...the production was not very good at all....i liked last dance better
Who produced it? Weakest ever? Damn..."Thuggin" is dope, maybe you just like the shitty GET LOW sound too much.

T

thug_proppa

can you post a track listing up???? just wanna see whats recycled. also can you post a review????

Apr 25, 2002
Cantankerous said:

Who produced it? Weakest ever? Damn..."Thuggin" is dope, maybe you just like the shitty GET LOW sound too much.
maybe you should get off my dick and keep your hater shit to yourself. talking about dickriding - shit, you sound like my #1 fan with your gay ass comments about my posts. is spice your favorite rapper or something? did i hurt your feelings? all you've heard is one song so shut the fuck up.

anyways here's the tracklisting:
1. spiceberg slim
2. welcome back to the ghetto
3. if it aint rough it aint me
4. its nothin
5. thuggin feat tray deee and kokane
6. you got me fucked up
7. turn da heat down feat. the outlawz
8. haters come out and play feat. spade
9. niggas i roll with
10. lucky im rappin feat. jayo felony
11. azz hole naked
12. das OK feat. 4-tay
13. pistols, power, paper

as far as i know 3 tracks are recycled. i was feeling about 4-5 of the new tracks with "thuggin" being the best. the rest of the album is nothing great. i dont have the production credits but i can tell you its not the best spice production i've heard. there are some tight cuts, but overall the album is very average. it comes nowhere close to touching "spice 1", "187 he wrote", or "Amerikkka's Nightmare". i'd say the rest of his albums are either better or slightly better than this. i give it a 5.5-6.

Apr 25, 2002
dis mutha fucka suck.........i listen to the whole thing and i aint really feeling it..........the beats are kind of played out......

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Y=TO BE HONEST... I DONT THINK SPICE HAS EVER HAS THE "GREATEST BEATS" ON ANY OF HIS ALBUMS... I MAY BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SPICE 1 FANS.... AND MOST OF T HE PRODUCTION IS PRETTY AVERAGE ON THE MAJORITY OF SONGS.... THE POINT TO BUYING AND LIKING A SPICE 1 ALBUM, IS FOR HIS RAPS.... HE ONE OF THE BEST OUT THEIR I FEEL...

May 22, 2002
I feel ya nick about tha beats and shit, they could use some work. But as far as his lyrics, they up there. I give a fuck about some beats ya know. I bump straight acapellas in my car.

Apr 25, 2002
/\LOL, yeah right man.

I'll probably end up buyin Spiceberg Slim cuz I have all Spice's other albums...Anyone know where I can DL a track or two to check it out? "Turn The Heat Down" is shitty, and i've heard "lucky i'm rappin" and "that's ok"