Jury Duty Bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
or you can skip all that bullshit and throw it in the trash

and then the judge gets pissed and puts some stupid warrant out for me and next time i get pulled over for something stupid cops have another reason to fuck with me. no thanks. IDK why but I only got jury duty summon once when i was younger havent gotten one since.

Apr 20, 2003
and then the judge gets pissed and puts some stupid warrant out for me and next time i get pulled over for something stupid cops have another reason to fuck with me. no thanks. IDK why but I only got jury duty summon once when i was younger havent gotten one since.
Cuz you're one of the lucky ones....in the past 12 years Ive gotten 4 of them and my number was picked once to go in. This should be a choice not manditory, there is plenty of people who like doing these and serving but I am not one of them. Hate fuckin dislike seeing these papers!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Cuz you're one of the lucky ones....in the past 12 years Ive gotten 4 of them and my number was picked once to go in. This should be a choice not manditory, there is plenty of people who like doing these and serving but I am not one of them. Hate fuckin dislike seeing these papers!
If the letter was not delivered via certified mail (in which jury summons are not) then there is no proof of delivery therefore you are not held responsible for not replying to them.

AKA, throw that shit in the trash there is no proof you got it.