June 30th Upaka Center 7 P.M. til 12 A.M

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2010
The Upaka Center 6875 el cajun blvd. s.d. ca. 92115
This will be the start of many events people so i hope to see u there.this will not be a gang banging function keep the hard heads home we have a chance to do something for all the producers,writers,emcees,freestylist,dancers,poets,please allow us to grow as a people and stop that hate between us.DO NOT BRING NEGATIVE TO THIS EVENT.I REPEAT DO NOT BRING NEGATIVE TO THIS EVENT.

from that day forward me and my associates will be in charge of all these type of events. so u can reach me to book your talent.
Daddy S 619-718-2128 i won't respond to negative calls homie stop it!

Feb 27, 2010
The Upaka Center 6875 el cajun blvd. s.d. ca. 92115
This will be the start of many events people so i hope to see u there.this will not be a gang banging function keep the hard heads home we have a chance to do something for all the producers,writers,emcees,freestylist,dancers,poets,please allow us to grow as a people and stop that hate between us.DO NOT BRING NEGATIVE TO THIS EVENT.I REPEAT DO NOT BRING NEGATIVE TO THIS EVENT.

from that day forward me and my associates will be in charge of all these type of events. so u can reach me to book your talent.
Daddy S 619-718-2128 i won't respond to negative calls homie stop it!
they sell cajun fries at 6875 el cajun blvd? shit i ain't gonna be set trippin. no reason to. niggas know what it is and i know what it is so we should be good. i'll be out there with the wifey doin what we do on some positive shit.

Apr 21, 2006
I'm about to hit you up right now DaddyS. That was a good meeting last night and I know you, Black Mikey, Black Fam and the community will make sure this event gives up and coming artist a chance to shine. We need to keep building a strong rap community and do anything we can to make sure artist build the momentum needed to succeed. Much respect homey.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
cool cuz no problems with coasters hoodsters lincoln skyline and the brims.... but its fucced up cuz the police shut us down... i didnt even get to perform!!!! i think the police found out we were all gigging together and came to shut us down... thats not the look sdpd expects....

Jul 29, 2008
cool cuz no problems with coasters hoodsters lincoln skyline and the brims.... but its fucced up cuz the police shut us down... i didnt even get to perform!!!! i think the police found out we were all gigging together and came to shut us down... thats not the look sdpd expects....
That's the scariest situation for them.... homies have unity!!!

Apr 25, 2010
Fella's we lost a ridah last nite.Big Burrito from roberto's gang got merked and i would'nt let the family view the body.the way it went down was wit some help from Baby tea & tiny ice water.it was guacomole and red sauce every fuckin where.Homie i don't give a fuck no more. every time a fuckin tortilla get in my face i'm gone eat that ass up.i don't give a fuck it's on let'm bring the rice & beans homie my nigga big spoon got the heat.say a prayer for the family please u guys. I'll Holla O.G. pasketti noodles reprisenting eat'm eat'm gang all day fo life NAGGA!

Apr 21, 2006
Lol I had to read that twice. Regardless of the police, the mics (good lookin Superb u saved us on that), and some other logistics it was all bueno. Everyone got in free. Not one issue. I didn't even feel any tension. All sets all love. We're gonna keep this going. The owner and Mosque are going to hollar at the powers that be. The spot is faith based and should be designated a safe zone. We have work to do and will be having a meeting this Thursday at 6pm at the center. Anyone is welcome. This event is gonna be for the people by the people, so we're gonna drop the cover to just pay for the spot, security, and Dj.

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
Fella's we lost a ridah last nite.Big Burrito from roberto's gang got merked and i would'nt let the family view the body.the way it went down was wit some help from Baby tea & tiny ice water.it was guacomole and red sauce every fuckin where.Homie i don't give a fuck no more. every time a fuckin tortilla get in my face i'm gone eat that ass up.i don't give a fuck it's on let'm bring the rice & beans homie my nigga big spoon got the heat.say a prayer for the family please u guys. I'll Holla O.G. pasketti noodles reprisenting eat'm eat'm gang all day fo life NAGGA!
lol i was like wtf..nigga that shit is hilarious..

Apr 25, 2010
Eat'm Eat'm Gang Nagga! i'm putting it down on dem cap'n crunches ret now.

we's be riding
double homiciding
u can't fuck wit these

sporting food hanky's
yellin where the pancakes
nagga this the EAT'M EAT'M G'S

rectimize da realness nagga!
Eat'm Eat'm GANG food 100!

Damn Nigga u Banging on breakfast?

Yeh Dat!