June 13th San Jo Car Show..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
so whose fittin to be there? it'll be tight - i don't know the EXACT location in san jose maybe someone who does can post it - but come thru if ya can.

My girl eLisa is goin to be there doin some photography for STREETLOW MAG. and what not. so come down n floss it

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
damn i hadnt been to a car show in san jo 4 about 8 years now.they stopped them for numerous reasons.i remember the cruising after the car shows it was the shiz.from the fair grounds all the way 2 the 680 freway on king rd.it would take an hour just to get there one way!!!!but anyways oh kid frost performed there one year and got rushed it was hella funny.

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
STRANGERESSJ said:
God's Creation C.C. had the lowrider carshow at Overfelt High School last year. It got pretty packed. Even saw the homie Big Reese Loc out there.

whats the date on that? for this year

Mar 29, 2004
i wetn to that shit i got some pics that ill post later it was alright only 2 rooms of cars not that many hoes and i missed the hot legs contest aint that about a bitch all in all it was a waste of my 15 dollars and 6 for parking.

Dec 17, 2002
LAZYBOY408 said:
i wetn to that shit i got some pics that ill post later it was alright only 2 rooms of cars not that many hoes and i missed the hot legs contest aint that about a bitch all in all it was a waste of my 15 dollars and 6 for parking.

LAZYBOY408 said:
only thang that made it coo for me was the hoes cuzz there was hella bitches oh boy

You're kind of contradicting yourself.