July 31st at Taboo's in Stockton!! Come out and party!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What up playaz and playa-ettz! This Wednesday July 31st we are having a show at Taboo's in Stockton. Its a club type thang which will be a showcase for me and some of my folks!

The doors open at 8 P.M. and girls get in free before 9:30 P.M. There will be appetizers served and full bar access. Its 21 and over and dress code is enforced!!

Some of the performers will be:
KING CZAR
D.B.S. (Da Bomb Squad)
Ammunition
Freeze
Poetiq
K-Sav
and more!!

There will be booths for giveaways and CD purchases available.

If u get KWIN radio 97.7 and 98.3 in your area, they will be advertising it starting this saturday until Wednesday the 31st..

Also for more info and directions call: 209-467-4055!

It is gonna be off the hook yall, I will be performing my new single "Drink On Me" and some other tracks off my new thunderous album "Mentally Strapped Verbally Heated!"

Come check us out and have a good time!!Holla back if u need anymore info!!!Gone.

M

MrFreeze

KINGCZAR said:
Naw not u dogg, my boy Freeze... its not Mr. Freeze, it just Freeze! But u are welcome to come out and enjoy the show, females, and whatever else..Gone
its all good i didnt invent the name anywayz but i go by just freeze most of the time too. i just add the mr. to sound sophisticated. lol! but i hope everything turns out ok.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fasho its all luv, this aint the first time that 2 people had the same name, as long as u can spit and rep yo shit, its all good!! Well hope yall come out and peep the show and pop at some femeezies!!! And vice versa!!gone..

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
1 DAY AWAY FOLKS!!

ITS BOUT TO BE CRACKIN YALL, TOMORROW NIGHT AT TABOO'S IN STOCKTON.. JUST ONE LAST REMINDER, SO COME OUT AND PEEP GAME ON THIS BANGIN EVENT. IF U DONT MAKE IT, THEN THATS ON U! HOLLA..GONE..

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
@ CZAR

Who was that one cat from East Oakland with the long wavy hair? His lyrics were dope. Yo boy Ammo did cool too...Sorry I had to cut before you did your thang, you know, can't fuck up the work schedule. Hit me and let me know how the rest of the night went.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah the last half of the show was crackin!

Freeze did his thang with his crew, then King Czar came on and then DBS and it was LIVE during all three of those sets, dancefloor packed! everybody groovin, poppin they colla's and all that shit, wait til the next one it's gon be even bigger, good turnout though for a spot in the middle of nowhere

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yeah that shit was crackin. Me and my niggaz had to lay it down foe em. Good lookin on who came out. Pleez Beleev we gonna do it real big, maybe in the 408 real soon. Yo boy will keep yall posted.

As for Fremeezy, not really sure about that but San Jo is hella close to fremont so shit its all official.