Julox

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
How many of you have heard his music? and what do you think? I think he has an excellent delivery and has potential to make it big. I spoke with him about a week ago and he said he's in the process of makin a new album and I can't wait.

How do you get the sicc shop to carry a cd.

Aug 5, 2003
Nope But I could probably Burn you a small mix of his music and send it your way so you can form an opinion. If you like it I could help you get your hands on the real deal.

Dec 22, 2004
Ju's cool ass dude him and Rip both spit on my upcoming lp and did the damn thing..
if I new how to post music here I would put up a link for you to hear some shit from Ju. He defenitly diff the only thing peeps say is they cant listen listen to his voice over an whole album like when he was wit A-town clic

Aug 5, 2003
Well maybe I need to clarify, by make it big I don't mean be on the radio everyday. I mean be know on the underground seen. Sell cd's in states other than CO. He already has a good following out here.

Dec 22, 2004
Julox has no intention of getting on the net or access of getting on the net its been a battle to get in his head. Me and his manager Budda Man tell him erday that he has some fans and come on speak but he dont believe in the internet man..We tried setting up a website I was all set to handle it but he dont want to put the time aside for it.. The Web wave of the future especially wit downloads

Aug 5, 2003
Hollywood, that's not the impression I got. Me and my boy were talkin about building a website for him and he seemed very interested. Just said that he had no idea how to do shit like that.

Dec 22, 2004
He tell everyone that u gotta holla at Budda Man to get shit accomplish wit him Ju just wanna rap and smoke weed homey thats the bottom line Budda his manager is how shit gets done..I've known Ju a long time I didnt meet him at Angelo's either..If you can get Ju to sit down with you to accomplish it GOOD LUCK!!!

Aug 5, 2003
I've talked with Budda Man, he's good people. He seems down for help when it comes to things like that. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, but I don't mind trying to lend a helping hand. I'd like to see him sell more cd's. I know what you mean when you say Julox just wants to rap. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm one of his closest friends or anything. I'm just a fan that's cool with the guy.

Oct 4, 2005
My nigga julox goes hard on his mixtapes boy, I give em his for workin as hard as he does man. That niggas a real stand up dude, he tha only cat out tha mile high that goes hard- everyone else are bone immmatators or on a kindagarden level!!