Julian Peterson guarantees victory vs. Cowboys!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
707NORTHBAYER said:
awww isnt that special,,,, Peterson should do what them espn cats said and be guranteein the #1 draft pick

HAHA FOR WHO? THE RAIDERS????
THEYRE ON PACE FOR IT
yeah its been arough start against 3 good teams including 2 teams that were in the previous superbowl... But I can GURANTEE you that Raiders will still have a better record than the niners come end of the season.... so be proud of that 1 W while it lasts :dead:

Jan 4, 2003
707NORTHBAYER said:
START TALKIN WHEN U GOT MORE WINS THAN US

CUZ UR SEASON PREDICTIONS MAKE U SOUND LIKE PETERSON PREDICTING A WIN
so I guess you was silenced like a mouse last season :devious: your a funny guy thinkin the niners gonna have a better record than the Raiders come end of the season... We'll see!

Sep 5, 2005
YA UR RIGHT LAST SEASON I WASNT SAYIN THE NINERS ARE GONNA WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE RAIDERS

I AINT SAYIN IT THIS SEASON EITHER.

BUT STRAGIHT UP

THE 9ERS SUCK, I KNOW THAT, EVERYBODY DOES

BUT THE RAIDERS FUCKIN SUCK TOO, ADMIT IT

Jan 4, 2003
707NORTHBAYER said:
YA UR RIGHT LAST SEASON I WASNT SAYIN THE NINERS ARE GONNA WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE RAIDERS

I AINT SAYIN IT THIS SEASON EITHER.

BUT STRAGIHT UP

THE 9ERS SUCK, I KNOW THAT, EVERYBODY DOES

BUT THE RAIDERS FUCKIN SUCK TOO, ADMIT IT
its just too damn early for me to tell if they suck or not.. Because in every game they've been in all of them and had opportunities to get the W but stupid penalties kept messing things up... I mean if they were getting completely dominated in the past 3 games then yeah they'd suck but htey haven't been dominated at all... Just gotta get their shit together and they can go out there and get the Ws.... I still say we will go at least 8-8 if not better