JUICY J : THE RELEAST NIGGA IN THE GAME (OFFICIAL MIXTAPE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This shit bumpin. His album bout to be hard. imo thsi better then pauls.

01. Be That Nigga
02. Fishcale Powder (Feat. V Slash)
03. Violent
04. Get The Party Started Interlude
05. Everybody Gone Shoot
06. 30 Inches (Feat. Gucci Mane & Project Pat)
07. Fuckable
08. Ugh Ugh Ugh (Feat. Webbie & Project Pat)
09. Flippin’ It Interlude
10. Juice Got
11. Real Nigga Shout Outs
12. Get Me Some Money (Feat. V Slash & Project Pat)
13. Purple Kush (Feat. Gorilla Zoe & Project Pat)
14. Outro
15. My Niggaz

Feb 5, 2006
I heard Memphis don't ride with or respect Three 6 no mo. They bump Prophet Posse, Yo Gotti, Skaface Al Kapone, Criminal Manne, Lord Infamous.....

May 13, 2002
I heard Memphis don't ride with or respect Three 6 no mo. They bump Prophet Posse, Yo Gotti, Skaface Al Kapone, Criminal Manne, Lord Infamous.....
i was with three 6 all weekend the way they livin i really dont think they give a fuck who rides or not, theyre way way way bigger then memphis alone,

i also work with c-manne,yo gotti, and Nikki Scarfo, and while they have there differences they all agree on who runs it

Feb 14, 2004
in it to win it and looks like three 6 won it. been a fan of three 6 since 97'. i have to say they style in music definitly changed as the years went by. but wasn't too surprised. i'd be gettin tired of hearin the same shit as on The End. they change the way their music sounds, and i'll just adapt to it. i aint goin to bail on them because they dont sound like how i want them to sound. glad three 6 is goin the damn thing though.