Juicy J - Hustle Till I Die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2007
Damn they signed his release papers. I heard lil wyte wants out too after he drops this solo album next month. Looks like HCP is finally over with deathrow, no limit, diplomat records, terror squad, murder inc,and all the once powerful labels.

I actually think 3hcp can survive without wyte, frasier boy, or boogeymane.
uit could jus be paul and juicy and dey'll be ight even though frm every member to ever be wit hcp paul and juicy were da worse in my opinion

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i just got mine from best buy today. i was just looking in the j section and there it was. i snatched it up. the cd is no whammies whatsever man. i will be bumping this all weekend and then some.

Jun 22, 2007
I actually think 3hcp can survive without wyte, frasier boy, or boogeymane.
uit could jus be paul and juicy and dey'll be ight even though frm every member to ever be wit hcp paul and juicy were da worse in my opinion

I dont think Wyte's gunna leave. If he does Ill be surprised. Lord Infamous was on DJ Pauls album, but hes not officially on Hypnotize Minds right now. If it would be Lord, Juice, Paul, Wyte and Pat, Ill be fine with that I guess. I really liked Chrome and Frayser Boy tho.

Jun 10, 2007
I dont think Wyte's gunna leave. If he does Ill be surprised. Lord Infamous was on DJ Pauls album, but hes not officially on Hypnotize Minds right now. If it would be Lord, Juice, Paul, Wyte and Pat, Ill be fine with that I guess. I really liked Chrome and Frayser Boy tho.

Yea I think if it wuz jus paul, juicy, pat, and lord infamus dat would be all dey need but i like da rest of da hcp members old and new. I wuz jammin dat chrome da otha day ha ha shyt knocks and frasyer boy always comes hard

Jun 22, 2007
Not even close.

CAM'RON : Crime pays, T-Rock : Burning Book, is way tighter then this album. t
i didnt like either one of those albums lol. its all opinions though so i respect it. personally tho i downloaded camron's and listened to it once and then deleted it. not my type i guess. and i liked Da Kush better than Burning Book, I just couldnt get into it.