Juicy J Graphic....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
yo, that's hot..much improved from your others...in my opinion I would change the background though...difference clouds with a lightning filter is kind of plain for an image and a text like that, put some more snap in the back ground, and maybe make the outline a little bit smoother..feather it a little bit, of the whole background ...other than that...off the hook...
P.S..can someone tell me how you do that to pics? how you make em look like their almost cartoonish?

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
that depends on the artist, you have to look at the whole thing..just throw it up on a black background, completely plain, and interpret it..just look at it for a minute, and you'll be able to picture somethin' there...to me that whole style seems like it says "material shit" ..so I would throw some real low opacity type cars..stacks of cash..blingy ass jewelry..somethin' that says "dough"...feel me?
AND I STILL WANNA KNOW HOW TO MAKE PEOPLES PICTURES CARTOONISH!!!!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

fo real, that shit is sicc
that background gots to go tho for real

its not simple it juss dosent fit it and the lightnin been used too many times, juss go wit a black clouds if you wanna go wit that theme

out

May 7, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
that doctoring isnt a process that can be explain in one post

Very True,

Sinista, I like the improvement.......The doctoring is a different flavor from shemp but still has its own domain........

Clean work...Now the next step is getting some sick backgrounds and Font manipulation....You going the right direction......Good ork

Apr 25, 2002
real nice, cept one thing the next is real sick but there is some shit on the edges it looks like you tried to cut them out or something i dont know, just clean the letters up a lil bit

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
if I'm not mistaken the edges are like that (sharp) because he didn't keep the text the same way..he messed with the proportions of it..either free transform or a stretching action...am I right?..o..and you can get ride of that sharpness by doing a gaussion blur with like...1 px