Juelz Santanna Busted.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2008
http://www.celebully.com/santana-caught-with-hollow-tips-weed-cash-p744.html

According to local news, Juelz Santana (Laron James) was arrested on suspicion of weapons and drug possession outside his New Jersey home last week.

After searching Juelz car after smelling weed from his Bentley, cops found hollowtip bullets, about $20k in cash and small amounts of weed. The interesting thing (besides the situation of course) is that Juelz was stopped when he was heading into his home in a gated community in Teaneck.

All this talk of being in the hood and the nigga lives in a gated community up in Westchester County? I’m not saying I’d stay in the hood myself, but don’t say you in the hood when you’re not. Damn nigga.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
He's walkin around with 20k in cash... You wont find any rich white man doin that. Same with the hollows. That's pretty hood

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
If I was in his shoes, goddamn right I'd live in a gated community.

LOL @ some of these people who act like if they came up on a ton of cash they'd stay in thier shitty 1 bedroom, 400 sq. ft. apartment. Get the fuck outta here.

The problem, though, lies with some of these people forgetting where they come from. The REAL people are able to leave the hood, but still come back because they show love and recieve love. Don't forget where you come from, and who and what made you...

And WTF is this dummy doing with the bullets, but no gun? Someone shooting at him and he's tossing hollows at them, sidearmed...

LOL

Jan 2, 2003
The Prince All this talk of being in the hood and the nigga lives in a gated community up in Westchester County? I’m not saying I’d stay in the hood myself said:
dawg...ur an idiot...thats the most ignorant shit ever...what the fuck do u expect?..some dude with millions to STAY in the ghetto??..

ur a fucking moron..

Dec 25, 2003
If I was in his shoes, goddamn right I'd live in a gated community.

LOL @ some of these people who act like if they came up on a ton of cash they'd stay in thier shitty 1 bedroom, 400 sq. ft. apartment. Get the fuck outta here.

The problem, though, lies with some of these people forgetting where they come from. The REAL people are able to leave the hood, but still come back because they show love and recieve love. Don't forget where you come from, and who and what made you...

And WTF is this dummy doing with the bullets, but no gun? Someone shooting at him and he's tossing hollows at them, sidearmed...

LOL
Prob got the reach in a hidden compartment

Aug 3, 2006
http://www.celebully.com/santana-caught-with-hollow-tips-weed-cash-p744.html

According to local news, Juelz Santana (Laron James) was arrested on suspicion of weapons and drug possession outside his New Jersey home last week.

After searching Juelz car after smelling weed from his Bentley, cops found hollowtip bullets, about $20k in cash and small amounts of weed. The interesting thing (besides the situation of course) is that Juelz was stopped when he was heading into his home in a gated community in Teaneck.

All this talk of being in the hood and the nigga lives in a gated community up in Westchester County? I’m not saying I’d stay in the hood myself, but don’t say you in the hood when you’re not. Damn nigga.
your a fuckin idiot why in the hell would he live in the hood lmao stupid shit ive seen posted in a while "oooh juelz fake cuz he came up and bettered himself by livin in a nice area,real niggas go platinum and buy a house in the ghetto" you fuckin retard

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Ya this is retarded you must not be anywhere close to a hood if you would want to stay in it....how many of these rappers stay in the hood? You must be one of those people that just moved there and thinks its tight.

damn this is wild like a newsflash for me and shit.

RichPeopleSyndrom

Jul 12, 2007
i dont know bout how hood he is but a lot of the ny dudes be stayin out and you will be seein them in the streets and in the club cause they always be postin vids up of the dipset mainly all over ny

Nov 20, 2005
Ya this is retarded you must not be anywhere close to a hood if you would want to stay in it....how many of these rappers stay in the hood? You must be one of those people that just moved there and thinks its tight.

damn this is wild like a newsflash for me and shit.

RichPeopleSyndrom
QFT

~k.