Juelz Santana VS Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos better ? ? ?

• Total voters
Mar 6, 2005
Aight so I just got this mixtape "Blow" which features both of them. And shit was straight fire and I heard their doing an album together. I haven't seen 2 rappers this big and make an album together. But who ya'll think is the better of the two ??? Me personally I like Juelz over Weezy. Juelz is a punch line machine. What yall think ?

Jun 30, 2005
i got tha mixtape too. that shit is pretty clean. juelz is cool, but i like weezy more. juelz got a cool style, but wayne go harder to me. that album that they're droppin this year should be clean. i copped both of their last solos.

May 7, 2002
LiL Wayne's punchlines and wordplay is more clever and I like his swagger/and presenese on the mic, you can he does it because he enjoys it... Juelz is a little more monotone and doesn't sound much different from Cam'ron, or anyone else in the Dipset... not that its a bad thing, they all got skills.. but LiL Wayne stands out more. Just listen to his verse on Weatherman off Jim Jone's cd..

May 9, 2002
This was done last year already. Lil Wayne has many more supporters than Juelz has.

Then, when the Blow dropped, everyone who said Juelz sucked, suddenly were supporting him.

It just goes to show you, when people are retarded enough to only choose an artists radio song to judge them, they will never get the full Monty of an artists skill.

Mar 6, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
This was done last year already. Lil Wayne has many more supporters than Juelz has.

Then, when the Blow dropped, everyone who said Juelz sucked, suddenly were supporting him.

It just goes to show you, when people are retarded enough to only choose an artists radio song to judge them, they will never get the full Monty of an artists skill.
shit thats what im sayin. just cuz Juelz is with Dipset, they assume hes just as good or bad as the rest of them (Jim Jones and Cam'ron). But Juelz, JR Writer and Hell Rell got real heat and their very different from Jones and Camron and have much more talent than them. I hate it when niggaz categorize a certain rapper when they dont even know how good the dude is. But mayn I think Lil Wayne's flow can get boring and annoying sometime. This is how I put it, I think Juelz is the more talented rapper, but Lil Wayne has put out better albums.

May 30, 2006
ThaG said:
Juelz

at least he's not a fag as far as we know
I don't know about that homie. Juelz haz alwayz been kind of suspect IMO. Skill wise, I've never seen anything special in either artist but thiz should be an intersting combo. A NY Blood & a N.O. blood with no blood set

Jun 23, 2002
^^no support for a rapper from your city?? harsh.

Wayne shits all over Juelz. I saw this thread title and Was amazed. Juelz got cool songs, but rapping wise he's damn near the bottom of the pack.

May 30, 2006
In the One Blood world wide remix he sayz "Im bickin' Back being bool". That right there sayz it right away. He had a cover issue with Vibe magazine last year & the interviewer asked him about it & he said himself that he waz affiliated. When they asked him I thought he waz gonna say that they heard wrong or they were misstaking but he came out & said it himself. Thatz why in my post I said that he's a Blood from No Blood set. That lil nigga iz phony az hell.