Judgement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Would you guys have accepted jesus as your lord and savior if you were born in pakistan?

Honestly I have a lot to say on this matter but I am too cautious of shattering the foundations that props up your whole identity and every single relationship you have with life.
I had only attended church like 5 times in my life. I didn't know much about the Gospel of Jesus. I didn't fully know why he was crucified to be honest with you. I was working nights and I knew that I wanted to know more about God so I would stop by this Catholic church at like 3 or 4 in the morning because it was always open but I was praying for direction. I wasn't reading the Bible and never had before. A couple months later when I was in boot camp, I had only been to church like 4 or 5 times and one night in my nightly prayers, I surrendered my soul to God. I acknowledged that I felt guilty for my sins and asked Him to take control of my life and I was trusting in whatever His plan was for me. I believed before the teaching, before I knew what the Bible said. To answer you question, maybe I would have.

One of my best friend's dad is from Egypt. Grew up Muslim his whole life and heard about Jesus and started realizing the glaring contradictions in the Quran. He accepted Christ and was actually thrown in prison for a year for converting to Christianity. He was beaten over and over and starved etc... for his faith. Moved to the states and has lead a huge conversion ministry and had his own international tv show. He also wrote the book Traitor. He was born in Egypt. So yes, it's obviously possible no matter where I was born that I would've ended up with the same fate.

Nothing you say will change the relationship I have with God. You think I haven't read both sides of the argument, or what science says? God isn't real to you, and that's on you. But you haven't been through what I've been through in my walk with God. No one could ever change my mind on how real God is.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I had only attended church like 5 times in my life. I didn't know much about the, , Gospel of Jesus. I didn't fully know why he was crucified to be honest with you. I was working nights and I knew that I wanted to know more about God so I would stop by this Catholic church at like 3 or 4 in the morning because it was always open but I was praying for direction. I wasn't reading the Bible and never had before. A couple months later when I was in boot camp, I had only been to church like 4 or 5 times and one night in my nightly prayers, I surrendered my soul to God. I acknowledged that I felt guilty for my sins and asked Him to take control of my life and I was trusting in whatever His plan was for me. I believed before the teaching, before I knew what the Bible said. To answer you question, maybe I would have.

One of my best friend's dad is from Egypt. Grew up Muslim his whole life and heard about Jesus and started realizing the glaring contradictions in the Quran. He accepted Christ and was actually thrown in prison for a year for converting to Christianity. He was beaten over and over and starved etc... for his faith. Moved to the states and has lead a huge conversion ministry and had his own international tv show. He also wrote the book Traitor. He was born in Egypt. So yes, it's obviously possible no matter where I was born that I would've ended up with the same fate.

Nothing you say will change the relationship I have with God. You think I haven't read both sides of the argument, or what science says? God isn't real to you, and that's on you. But you haven't been through what I've been through in my walk with God. No one could ever change my mind on how real God is.
so you're saying that as a Muslim he never heard of Christ? I call bullshit. Christ is a profit in Islam just not the son of God. Christianity and Islam were both spawned by the old testament and therefore by Judaism.
on a side note, there is absolutely no proof that Christ ever existed, in fact, all signs point to the opposite. there is actually a lot of proof that the myth of Christ was based on astrology much like Greek and Roman mythology before it. most religions made up stories to explain the movement of the Sun and the stars, which is probably why like twenty other supposed deities share much the same story and traits as Jesus. fictional characters people, fictional characters.

May 14, 2002
there is actually a lot of proof that the myth of Christ was based on astrology much like Greek and Roman mythology before it. most religions made up stories to explain the movement of the Sun and the stars, which is probably why like twenty other supposed deities share much the same story and traits as Jesus. fictional characters people, fictional characters.

I'm no follower of any established religion but zeitgeist was pretty wrong about this one..

These deities don't share as much as zeitgeist claims they share.. if they share anything at all.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
so you're saying that as a Muslim he never heard of Christ? I call bullshit. Christ is a profit in Islam just not the son of God. Christianity and Islam were both spawned by the old testament and therefore by Judaism.
on a side note, there is absolutely no proof that Christ ever existed, in fact, all signs point to the opposite. there is actually a lot of proof that the myth of Christ was based on astrology much like Greek and Roman mythology before it. most religions made up stories to explain the movement of the Sun and the stars, which is probably why like twenty other supposed deities share much the same story and traits as Jesus. fictional characters people, fictional characters.
I mean heard of taught in a way that the Quran wasn't. They look at him as a prophet but nothing more. He obviously would've known what Christians believe him to be. But you're not going to hear much about Jesus, the risen Savior in Egypt.

If Christ didn't exist, why would the apostles die for their faith when all they had to do was renounce it to save their own lives?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
There is only one way to the Creator Our Father the Great I AM and that is thru Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Turn to him today and away from the world before it's to late.. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life!!!

@3:10 I still love that beat till this day...did you do the whole track?

**disclaimer** you dont know the dude rappin but Moodswang from Soundclick.com circa 2005 received it from you.

Remaq

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
Would you guys have accepted jesus as your lord and savior if you were born in pakistan?

Honestly I have a lot to say on this matter but I am too cautious of shattering the foundations that props up your whole identity and every single relationship you have with life.

Remaq @Remaq , you clearly do not think for yourself one bit and have done nothing but 'fallen' into christianity based on the circumstances of your upbringing. If you ventured out a bit and looked at belief systems objectively, you would clearly see the holes in every single statement you have made thus far. I'll let you know that allah has a special place for you in hell, he says so in the word of god. Please, take your time as you read and reread what I just said to you.

Honestly, this was my main issue with narcotics anonymous. Not that many of them were christians or extreme believers in the blue book, but because everything that I had to share would knock the foundation of their new found sobriety one column at a time and I didn't want to be the cause of somebody's relapse. But trust me, it is very possible to point out collapse the foundation that your belief systems stand on because the holes are prevalent anywhere you look. And I am not talking 'bible is false because it says so in the quran', this is not even close to the angle I am coming from. Use your head.

Who is Allah? There is one God and that is the God of Israel. The Bible is Gods word. Even the Koran speaks of Jesus. You cannot say I am going to Hell because you are not God. Only God can Judge me, and only God knows the heart. Say what you like but Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and he is coming back for his children!!! My goal here is to let you all know about God and his word because most do not have him in their life.. You can accept it or not. Read the Bible. God does speak to us through the word. Pray to Jesus for understanding and wisdom and you WILL receive!!! Know the Devil roams this earth like a Lion looking for people to devour. He is going to loose and he knows it. He is just looking for people to take with him. You know I am not a angel or a perfect person but I am fighting to know Jesus. We are all sinners in need of forgiveness and through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ we are forgiven.. I am rebuking Satan and his wicked ways in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. I am a solider for Jesus Christ with all my Hope, Faith and Trust in Jesus Christ for he is the only way, the only truth and the only life!!! #LPRF

Jan 31, 2008
Here is a awesome story of a Muslim finding Jesus Christ. So I do believe no matter where you grow up you can find Jesus Christ. God knows and sees all!!!

you are dumb dude I am not representing islam over here.
They always get the dumb ones don't they? Like I said earlier, you're a perfect candidate for my cult.
We are in need of gung-ho enthusiasts who are as dumb as a brick.

here is about how valid your argument is:
http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...7j3.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.xhIFpZLCBdI

Last edited:
Props: timebomb
Jan 31, 2008
I had only attended church like 5 times in my life. I didn't know much about the Gospel of Jesus. I didn't fully know why he was crucified to be honest with you. I was working nights and I knew that I wanted to know more about God so I would stop by this Catholic church at like 3 or 4 in the morning because it was always open but I was praying for direction. I wasn't reading the Bible and never had before. A couple months later when I was in boot camp, I had only been to church like 4 or 5 times and one night in my nightly prayers, I surrendered my soul to God. I acknowledged that I felt guilty for my sins and asked Him to take control of my life and I was trusting in whatever His plan was for me. I believed before the teaching, before I knew what the Bible said. To answer you question, maybe I would have.

First, I just wanted to say that I am not a muslim. I was only making a point.

I did not say whether god was real to me or not, but you must be thinking 'jesus' as you say god so who knows.
And while I am not saying you haven't read 'both' sides of the argument, I am saying that both sides adhere to one worldview and in actuality you have not stepped outside of the matrix that you were born in; the one that has predetermined you would be a christian or a satanist or an athiest. None of this shit matters if you hadn't actually observed how belief systems work and the faulty foundations they all stand on.

Let us get back to islam for a bit. A boy is born in pakistan into a religious family. He hears of christianity as a blasphemous religion that is in opposition to the one true god, allah. He does not accept jesus christ as his lord or savior but as a prophet. Then at puberty, he has a breakthrough that helps him see that his life should not be wasted and instead is better utilized if he were to strap a bomb on his waist and kill as many heathens, while pleasing the one true god in the process, and doing the right thing.
He does this and dies.

Would you send him to hell for eternity? Is he a bad person?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If you were born in Israel you'd probably be Jewish. Born in sauda Arabia you'd be Muslim, born in India you'd be Hindu. But because you're born in North America you're Christian. Your faith is not inspired by some divine constant truth, it's simply geography. -some random quote

Last edited: