Judgement Day On Public Enemies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Judgement Day On Public Enemies Dope or Shit

• Dope

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Shit

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Dope movie or Shit.

You decide and give reasons.

I personally thought it was dope. The Story was good the acting was good. It kept me interested through the whole picture. The shoot outs were fuccing great!!!! When I left I was determined that I was going to picc this up on DVD.

Jun 24, 2005
Saw on Fourth of July and thought it was cool as hell. Dillinger was a total badass and it had some gangsta ass shootouts. Definitely wanna cop it on DVD.

Mar 18, 2003
Just saw the movie last night and loved it. If you know the history of John Dillinger--which I do to a degree--then it is even better. On occasion they took his character a bit too far, though; the police station scene was a bit of a stretch to say the least. Also, they should have focused a little more on Baby Face Nelson as he was a prominant figure during those times. Overall it was great. The acting was top notch and they covered much of the actual storyline.

Mar 18, 2003
i hear they fucked off the story, my boy saw it and was pissed about that
They definately had the consumer in mind when they made it. Keep in mind most people don't know who Dillinger is so straying from the actual story will only piss off the minority. They kept with key events and most notably his death but they definately added hollywood elements to the film.

Feb 14, 2004
I finally got to see this lastnite. I must say that this is one badass flick. I am definitly going to pick it up once it comes out on DVD. I might even go watch it in the theaters again.