JT to 2045????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
This is an article I found on XXL Magazine's website by Wendy Gonzales. I wonder if this is true????

It seems like JT has done it again y'all. On Dec 12th he announced that him and his staff at Get Low Records have discovered a way to travel into the future. As you know JT has produced products like "Filmoe to Compton", "Filmoe to Paris", "Filmoe to Germany", and "Filmoe to Queens". With this latest discovery JT said him and San Quinn will travel to the year 2045 to make the "Filmoe to 2045 and beyond" album. Here is a snippet of the short interview I had with JT.

XXL: So how did you discover the mystery of time travel??
JT: I was braiding San Quinn's hair when I tripped and fell into the T.V. I blacked out for a moment and when I awakened I was suprised to see San Quinn tickling my asshole.

XXL: What the fuck??? I asked you how did you discover time travel???
JT: Oh my bad cuzzo. Well I was on Interstate 280 in my Chevelle and I was late to a business meeting so I had to punch the gas pedal all the way. I'd say I was going about 300 MPH when BAM!!! All of a sudden I was in a illuminated tunnel of some sort. When I reached the end of the tunnel I was still on the 280 but something seemed different. So I exited and picked up a newspapaer and to my suprise the paper read. Frisco Times, Dec 18th, 2045. I almost shitted in my drawers.

XXL: So what happened next???
JT: Well I took a couple of community college classes so I know a little bit about time travel. You see what had happened was the space time continium was broken when my Chevelle hit 301 MPH and BAM I was sucked into the future. I mean I'm not gay or anything, but what's wrong with putting cheeto's in ya boy's asshole right????

XXL: Huh???
JT: Ooops I didn't mean to say that. So blah blah blah, and I hooked up with some dude name KT The Trigga Finga and we did that "JT to 2045 and beyond" album. We fucked then I went back to 2004.

XXL: Fuck you JT.
JT: Aiiight then peace cuzzo.

Anybody else read about this??? Some crazy shit dog. JT, can you confirm this????