JT THE BIGGA FIGGA CEO HANDBOOK!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
wow i dont even know what to say im shure this is old news by now if you dont know a while back jt the bigga figga was releasing a ceo's handbook to the indie rap game supposblly it was his secrets and blah blah blah this book was on for sale with a hefty price tag of a hundred dollars

let me start off by saying i did not purchase this someone left it at my homeboys house and it got mixed up with all our recording equipment manuals we dont know who baught it but god damn this is not a handbook what so ever let me tell you why

1.this is not a book its a 50 page magazine
2.it has absoulety no info thats even remotelly close to beeing usefull unless your a 14 year old with no knowledge at all even then youd be left in the dark
3.its more the 70% old potos and self promotion

i honestlly enjoyed looking at the old photos but i feel sorry for anyone fell for this sceme this wouldve been something cool to read for like ten bucks or somethin but man jt really needs to start practicing what he preachs.......damn

Nov 1, 2005
JT is a joke. He was going broke before that game album bailed him out, now he's "retired". I admire him for what he tried to do with black wall street, but he's no genius.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
JT is a joke. He was going broke before that game album bailed him out, now he's "retired". I admire him for what he tried to do with black wall street, but he's no genius.

JT aint no joke... he's a legendary hustler... that cat is smooth and can talk a cat out of an album with clearances and the whole nine! He's a hustler fa sho.

Nov 13, 2004
yea i read it too my sister had a copy a long ass time ago from some dood she used to fuck with from the KO's it does say hella about his life and shit i never read through the whole thing though just parts

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
I bought it off jt in 03 for $20. Honestly to me shit was inspiring. I mean. Yea I was 16 @ the time but that's beside the point. Jt has released well over 100 albums regardless of the recycled shit whatever whatever, dude has hustled all his life. And its true, he was broke before the game album. But he didn't quit. Now he's enjoying the fruits of his labor, he's a muthafuckin millionaire. I'm saying tho, I understand how any given fan or supporter would be tired of his tactics, but a true hustler will recognize his game. Game recognize game. Speaking on subject tho, this is probably the best looking project to come from the bay despite a few typographical errors. It was well organized and included mad info to get anyone started. He even included a contact list which at the time seemed golden. All in all it was a good read and I still go through every so often to this day.

Mar 16, 2004
gitwitit said:
Jt is not a joke. He started many careers on his label. GET LOW RECORDS FOR LIFE

Nov 7, 2005
gitwitit said:
are you for real? he has questionable business practices. but he had a major deal before your favorite artist ever had a demo. he's got an all time bay classic 'game recognise game' and been making moves and the whole time did it his way. show a hustler a little respect

Nov 1, 2005
pharoah said:
are you for real? he has questionable business practices. but he had a major deal before your favorite artist ever had a demo. he's got an all time bay classic 'game recognise game' and been making moves and the whole time did it his way. show a hustler a little respect
yall make it sound like he's russell simmons, giving him pats on the back for releasing the same shit fifteen times on twenty different discs, i guess i just got fed up with JT after paying money for the same shit 3 different times, i have a shit load of old get low cd's, he fell the fuck off