JT & Smigg interview...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
can sumone twist that shit into a mp3 format? or alteast a windows media format??

wut did JT say bout game? i know they aint really koo anymo...but damn i hella wanna hear wuts been said..bored as fuck here at work..holla back!

love!

Feb 10, 2005
aight now more than 60 people done viewed this thread...and no one commented on the interview..im assuming they havent seen it either

so the question is now, why drop the interview in rar format when not too many people can view it? LOL

that doesnt make much sense...

AYE BITCH PLEASE CAN YOU DO IT IN A MP3 OR WMA FORMAT?

HELP US FANS OUT!

yall announced the interview like earlier this month...can yall take the time to do it in another format? it would be much appreciated! thanks!

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
We can drop it in wma format.. it's not video tho... i dont see where its in rar format, we encoded it in real player format, takes 2 minutes to download the free player.

Feb 10, 2005
APPRECIATE THE REPLY FOLKS...WELL YEA I MEANT REAL AUDIO NOT RAR

IM AT WORK AND AINT ALLOWED TO ADD SOFTWARE ON THESE COMPUTERS....

I GUESS I CAN WAIT TILL I GET HOME...JUST CANT WAIT TO HEAR WUT JT HAD SAID!

Feb 10, 2005
YEA THAT WAS A GOOD INTERVIEW!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE HOW JT AND NEMO WAS LAUGHIN THROUGH THE WHOLE THANG!!

GAME WAS PIMPED STRAIGHT UP...

I USED TO HATE JT'S RECYCLED SHIT..BUT NOW ITS TO A GOOD CAUSE IN MY EYES!

I ONLY BUY BAY AREA...NOT CUZ I HATE...BUT CUZ I SUPPORT THE BAY MOVEMENT TO THE FULLEST!!! AND AM A PASSIONATE FAN OF BAY AREA MUZIK

THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY COP ME ONE OF JT/GAME CD'S NOW JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!

SORRY BUT YES IM A GAME HATER!
I AINT FALLIN FOR THE OKIE DOKE...I SEE RIGHT THROUGH HIS SHIT!