JT PRESIDENT OF RAP-A-LOT WEST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
JT is an excellent business man but he has no artists and he has lost touch with what's hot right now. He's done very well for himself from humbnle beginnings but can he tap into West Coast talent as it is ?

May 5, 2005
I heard JT is shady and alot of people dont trust him. He also puts out garbage. I dont know if this is a good thing. You'd think somebody much bigger would be in charge of the Rap Alot West thing. Maybe E40 or Too short. I'd vote for 40 he has alot of respect in the industry as with short.

Jun 6, 2002
yeah JT a good hustler but what has he put out lately with quality. it's hard to buy anything with jt's name on it cuz you know its all recycled tracks! if he put the same effort he has with his hustle into his music then he may get more listeners.

Feb 13, 2004
Man J.T The bigga Figga is sick as fuck. Some hatin ass niggas in here. One of the best producers in the bay shit. He's cool too I chopped it up with him a few times.

Nov 15, 2005
Congratulations JT The Bigga Figga. I hope success comes 2 you, your artists, label & staff. Hopefully his position/power will bring more congregation in the hip-hop/rap community.

Nov 1, 2005
Everybody always like JT is a great hustler, nigga said in an interview that if it weren't for that Game album he was finna go bankrupt... I mean he's a good producer, but ya'll act like he's master p on the hustle tip....