JT/GAME - WEST COAST RESURRECTION Track Listing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2004
The Game - West Coast Resurrection

The tracklisting is as follows:

"Intro" feat JT
"The Streetz of Compton" feat JT
"Blacksox" feat JT & Bluechip
"Krush Groove" ft JT & Get Low East
"Troublesome"
"Rookie Card" feat JT
"Promised Land"
"Gutta Boyz" feat Sean T
"Put It In the Air" feat Sky Balla
"Desparados" feat JT
"100 Barz and Gunnin"
"Work Hard" feat JT & Get Low East
"Untold Story" feat JT
"Outro" feat JT

I thought put it in the air was Sky Balla's track, but it says he's featured?

Jul 9, 2004
lol.....now hes jackin the song thats supposed to be on Sky Ballas "Mobb Report"......LMAO......seems like his time is comin real soon. It seems like these are the same songs as on Untold Story? What a goon JT is.

Mar 7, 2003
WestcoastPI said:
lol.....now hes jackin the song thats supposed to be on Sky Ballas "Mobb Report"......LMAO......seems like his time is comin real soon. It seems like these are the same songs as on Untold Story? What a goon JT is.
He just gettin bread from the east coast for a change since thats where all games fans are.

Oct 25, 2002
PressPlay Prod. said:
i think it is somthing along the lines like this:

to be real honest, we all kno that the bay area is full of multi talented people who have not been discovered and who hasnt been heard by most of the rap,rnb audience saying that...no1 really kno who mac dre is on the bigger side of things because he was underground.

for jt is kinda along the same way to me, even kno he has big time connections but for the most part many people still dont kno who he is, so to me re-releasing his old tracks will get the other side of people who have not heard of him before get a chance to peep his shit, that him and game is on....since the game has all these pop fans and rap fans feelin him, and that since jt basically owns his masters, jt can earn a pretty penny by re-releasing his shit to get major exposure and major big bucks

if u dont believe me look at how many bought untold story because of that shit, and watch how this new1 is gonna be even bigger. thats what u do when u own somebodys master's. why in the fuck do u think or how do u think suge knight earned most of tupac's money? because he owned most of that cat masters and since he owned his masters he was able to release shit and re re;ease shit because of that. and if tupca would of been smart enough to begin with he wouldnt have signed that contract cuz it was a b/s ass deal, and he should of did his paper work better for the situation with his mom, just like how biggie did for his mom and now she is living off his royalties and other shit.
COULDNT HAVE STATED THAT ANY BETTER....