JT FUNNY MONEY'S NEW SONG FT BD AND RED HEAD STEVE ON THE HOOK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
WHATS UP YALL. CHECK OUT THE NEW CUT "GET AWAY" FT. BD AKA BYRON DOUGLAS AND RED HEAD STEVE ON THE HOOK FROM JT FUNNY MONEY'S UP COMING SOLO ALBUM. JUST GO THROUGH THE SONGS ON THE PLAYER IT SHOULD BE THE SECOND SONG. THERES ALSO A SONG BYRON DOUGLAS DID FOR JT'S WEBSITE.
http://www.jtthejeweler.com/index2.htm

BEAT FOR "GET AWAY" BY BEAT SENSELESS PRODUCTIONS = "RED HEAD STEVE-PAIN-MO-X-ZICAFEKT"
YOU NEED BEATS COME CHECK OUT MY PAGE.
http://www.redheadsteve.com/beats.htm

Apr 25, 2002
I was actually feelin' the cut that BD did for the site. The beat was knockin' like a motherfucka, and his verses were tight. The hook was kinda weak, though......

As far as the cut with RHS: The cut was cool. The beat was tight except there was one sound in it that I wasn't feelin' (it sounds a little repetitive too). RHS came cool on the hook but it wasn't as gassed up as most his other work. JT and BD came cool on the verses......

May 5, 2002
Cranky said:
.RHS came cool on the hook but it wasn't as gassed up as most his other work. JT and BD came cool on the verses......
GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE FEEDBACK. THIS WAS NOT MY TYPE OF SONG IT WAS JUST TO SHOW I COULD DO THIS STYLE. YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW I LIKE THAT MURDEREM UP FUCK EM IN THEY MOUTH WITH THE PISTOLA SLICE THEY LOVE ONES UP TYPE SHIT LOL. THATS MY STYLE. THATS WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH MY NEXT ALBUM. BUT JT'S LOOKIN FOR A DIFFERENT FEEL FOR HIS SHIT.

May 13, 2002
RED HEAD STEVE said:
I LIKE THAT MURDEREM UP FUCK EM IN THEY MOUTH WITH THE PISTOLA SLICE THEY LOVE ONES UP TYPE SHIT LOL. THATS MY STYLE. THATS WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH MY NEXT ALBUM. BUT JT'S LOOKIN FOR A DIFFERENT FEEL FOR HIS SHIT.
real spill....this shit really aint my style either

but tell jt keep doin it big.... the cuts clean... you did the hook good homie

btw....hows the video an that compilation comin ? i hope that shits droppin soon

good lookin folkz

oh yea.....i checkd those beats....they all evilish.....im feelin em

good shit

May 5, 2002
D-Menace said:
real spill....this shit really aint my style either

but tell jt keep doin it big.... the cuts clean... you did the hook good homie

btw....hows the video an that compilation comin ? i hope that shits droppin soon

good lookin folkz

oh yea.....i checkd those beats....they all evilish.....im feelin em

good shit
GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMIE. THE VIDEO IS GONNA BE DONE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. WERE STILL WORKIN ON THE COMP WE HAVE A COUPLE DIFFERENT WAYS WE MIGHT WORK IT. I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK D-MENACE. REAL TALK FAM.

Apr 25, 2002
Are you workin' on your next album, homie? I can't wait to cop a new Red Head Steve album. Your debut was fuckin' classic..........

May 5, 2002
Cranky said:
Are you workin' on your next album, homie? I can't wait to cop a new Red Head Steve album. Your debut was fuckin' classic..........
THANKS CRANKY. IM JUST STARTING ON IT RIGHT NOW BUT ITS GOING TO BE ANOTHER HEATER. THESE THINGS YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR TIME WITH THATS WHY REDRUM CAME OUT TIGHT. ITS GOING BE AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN REDRUM.