JT back wit another video "She Flexin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JTGLP

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2010
It ain't where u from its what works. The bay ain't calling no shots no where in america and that's sad . But I'm in a place that is callin shots. I'm getting the love the bay ain't showing so you have to adjust with what works. The Bay stuck in a time frame them days gone. And you know I know.

JTGLP

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2010
I'm not trying to make a west coast song trying to make a hit song and where I'm at it's working specially for the ladies on my way to Magic city to perform it tonite.

May 7, 2002
ya muthafuccaz lying to jt cuz i use to bum p you figgaro much repect to you but this fails like jayo felonys new shit

why the fucc are ogs rappen bout bitches like this? no disrespect to you do your thang ijs

Jan 23, 2006
I'm not trying to make a west coast song trying to make a hit song and where I'm at it's working specially for the ladies on my way to Magic city to perform it tonite.
JUST THINK WEST COAST ARTISTS TRYING TO SOUND LIKE THE SOUTH IS ONLY GONNA HELP THEM KEEP WINNING, YOU CAN SOUND WEST COAST AND STILL MAKE A HIT SONG YOU HAVE TO RIDE FOR YOUR OWN TEAM WHETHER YOU ARE WINNING OR LOSING