J's Rap Sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Who remembers this???? Man it used to be like my BIBLE back in the day!!!!! I loved this even thought it was basically 1 page, back & front, folded in half. The Bay Area Top cd's, nation top cd's, upcoming albums.........we need to bring this back!!!!! I'm gonna hold my breath 'til this & 4080 come back (don't worry I've already made my will & yes ALL my cd's are included in that)..........

S

senatorOFdaYAE

j rap sheet came from music people named after jason blaine..im sure you will never see another j rap sheet again..i know bayside and city hall send out something like that but only to its retailers...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
it was Jo's Rap Sheet, After Jo Treggiari who used to be the main buyer at Music People. She left and Started Dog Day Records with Chris,and from what I heard, Fucked alot of Artist out of Bread

M

MrFreeze

damn i can hardly remember what that shit looked like! that would be tight if they started puttin those out again but if she ripped off hella people like geezy said then i doubt it.

CHRONIKQUEEN

Urbanlife Music & Video Distribution
May 8, 2002
After Jo left, I did J's Rapsheet...it was very much looked forward to...
Well, you guys will be happy to hear about "WHAT'S POPPIN' "
It's Urbanlife's monthly new release and catalog "magazine" that goes to all our retailers. Starting with July's issue, there will be What's Poppin' on the counter of your favorite local indie retailer. Indie artists and labels, contact me for advertising information. Call Urbanlife @ 650-588-6425
peace

S

senatorOFdaYAE

your right geezy..i forgotr that jo and chris both worked at music people and she did that thing 1st

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I remember I used to look at the upcoming albums & used to be like "damn I wonder who's gonna be featured on that, who's gonna do the production"=).......even though there some titles mentioned that never came out (mostly solo projects from rappers in group****ahem****Ad Kapone=), it still made you hope & wish it would happen.......