Josh Smith need to "No Marty" this shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Bibby's reaction made me LOL...Like i said when i went to the warriors game when they played the hawks...I was about 10 rows behind the ATL bench and Josh Smith was rubbing coach Woodsons head while he was drawing up a play....One of the other players was trying not to laugh.....

I guess Josh likes to fuck with people...

Jul 6, 2008
bibbys a germophobiatic, kinda like trump.

they a si article, he washes his hands after handshakes and pens after autograph signings. bibbits just different, he's special

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
haha once again if you posted a pic garnette i can find somethin to clown you about...so good try.

Id rather root for a team than always hate on something....that is what you call a hater. One of the worst things in life. Enjoy that.

now go back to drawing naked dudes

Feb 14, 2009
haha once again if you posted a pic garnette i can find somethin to clown you about...so good try.

Id rather root for a team than always hate on something....that is what you call a hater. One of the worst things in life. Enjoy that.

now go back to drawing naked dudes
Whoa hold up, Illier be drawling nekkid dudes? Like live models and shit? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!