Josh Matthews Nosebleed On Raw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
i felt pretty bad for dude, but i laughed when it happened lol.
BACKSTAGE NEWS FROM RAW
12:14 PM on 4/14/2009

Wow, which was worse, Josh Matthews wiping a nosebleed on national TV or obviously listening to a lunatic yell into his headset about it. Does anyone else wonder if Tazz was sitting at home saying, "Yep I made the right move!" Jeez, that had to suck for him. He had a tissue in his hand so I am guessing it didn't happen all of the sudden.

For those who wondered about Josh Matthews' bloody nose last night, the word backstage was that nothing out of the ordinary happened. Apparently, he has a long history of random nosebleeds and one happened at a really inopportune time.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
lol what a dork, i remember when i was in bootcamp there was some clown by the last name of Ore who got like 3 nosebleeds a day

GeM

Mar 7, 2007
I caught it. Was that his first time "announcing?" Guy was nervous and did too much coke before hand lol.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I know exactly what Vince said when he saw this

"So that's the bastard that's been snorting all my coke !" "GOD DAMNIT, That's billionare coke, YOU SQUIRMY SON OF A BITCH"

and then he flipped his desk over and slapped his assistant.