Jose Cruz= GOld glove no doubt.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
No one else in the league deserves this award more! anyone disagree?

And rich aurillia might as well have bricks in his glove cuz he can't catch for shit!

May 29, 2002
I think cruz even deserves it more than jones personally. I know they dont play the same position, but cruz plays hard all the time. every once in a while jones lollygags his way to a fly and misplays it and gets an error. he thinks he is so great and that he is invincible which is his downfall

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Alkahol_Gone said:
Cruz and Jones play different positions Cruz is a right feilder and Jones is a center fielder so they really aint in competition 4 a gold glove
True but false.They play different positions,but when they vote for gold glove,they just have outfield as the catagory.They could vote for 6 leftfielders if they wanted to.

bayGIANTS,Your trippin.Everybody in baseball knows Jones is the best defensive outfielder in the game,along with Ichiro.

May 29, 2002
^^^I know he is the best, I never said he was not the best, but he doesnt give it his all sometimes. that should be considered when handing out the gold gloves.