Jon Conner in the Source

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
There was a racist little blurb in the Source Magazine about the Whiteboys Can't Rap Tour where I was mentioned. It's cool though. I was hoping the first time I was mentioned in the "sauce" there wouldn't be any racial bullshit associated with it, but, it's free publicity. Check HellawareRecords.com for more info on Jon Conner. One Love

Nov 25, 2002
Benzino is the biggest hypocrite in the world.....he talked shit about Eminem and now the source publishes shit about white rappers...yet he signed that wacc ass lalalalala mafucca Stagga Lee......

The Source just mentioned I would be performing on the Tour with Haystak etc.. etc... but I didn't like the tongue in cheek reporting done by the source. Instead of reporting the facts unbiased, they wanted to make a little joke about affirmative action.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
theyre all jocc-riderz....shit, all they gotta do is pay benzino, and they'll get five mics........how many westsiderz get five mics? shitt..ty..just have mephis bleek and benzino do a song about goin to a party together, and have p.diddy do the hook, and they'll all bbe on the next 3 issues together, with jay-z and damon dash in tthe background throwin up the "Roc".....i can hear the hit now-Diddy goin "We head to the party, drink bacardi, freak somebody"...ahhh damn somebody already made that song. well, diddy wont care, he'll bite it anyway.