jokes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2003
a stoner stumbles out of a party.and starts to walk home.

on the way he bumbs into a guy who is all bloody and mangled.

the guy limps up to the stoner and says "call me an ambulance!'

the stoner looks at him for a second'smiles and says,'your an ambulance

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
lollllllllllllllllllllll ahahahahaa that shit stupid n funny as fuck at tha same time. lollll

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
I'm a tell you joke. I don't know if it's popular out in US, but where I live it's brand new.

Three guys: English, French and Polish were going through the jungle. Suddenly, a gang of cannibals appeared with pointed spears. Their leader spoke:
- We're cannibals. And we bring you 2 news. One bad one good. The bad one is that we gon' scalp you, eat your guts and make canoes of your skin. However, the good one is that you can choose the way you die.
English says:
- Give me a sword.
He shouts: - I'll die for the Queen!
And stabs himself in the heart.
French says:
- Give me a musket.
He shouts: Viva la France!
And he shoots in his head.
The Polish one says:
- Give me a fork.
He stabs himself in the belly with the fork. Then in the leg, in the arm, head...
- YOU'LL HAVE A SHIT, NOT A FUCKIN CANOE!!!

-------
Sorry for my grammar mistakes. English is not my native language.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
@ OAKRAIDER. HOW U GONNA MAKE A CANOE WIT HOLES IN IT? I THINK HE SPELLED SOMFIN WRONG

"Sorry for my grammar mistakes. English is not my native language."KhameNei

Jan 26, 2003
oh hahaa..so he walks into a "bar" hahaa..i thought a dyslexic or whatever was a person that did sht backwards. or some bullshit like that

Jan 26, 2003
wooo hooooo i got it right!! yyyaaayyyy!! hahaa...now i have tha confidense for school...aint been to it in a year..i've gotten hella lazier n stupider :cheeky:

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
damn yo tru dat, afta graduatin in 02, man i tried goin to college n shit, man that shit is fuckin hard yo, my handwritin is shitty as fuck, i write all in cursive now, cuz shit hella hard to print, its like damn, i kno skool was neva meant fo me, but also, bout tha dyslexsia, i think its like people read their shit backwords n mix up letters when they write.

Jan 26, 2003
hahaa so i was partially correct lol...yeah i alwayz wrote like shit so my handwritin is alwayz fucked up hahahhaaa..

ey RIX congrats..you made it to Knight :)

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
DAMN TOOK ME LIKE WHA... 6 MONTHS OR SOMFIN.. LOL ITS ALL GOOD, IM ALL SMILIN N SHIT, BUT YO, IMMA GO HOLLA AT THA STRIPPER CHICK PIX AGAIN, THAT CHICK FLOSSIN...