JOKER TV- Interview with a Batman. ... new Episode! lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Hey... Joker here...

I'm proud to present you..with another great episode of JOKER TV-
This one is called Interview with a Batman. and shows The Joker is action...
more than ever before... :)

JOKER TV- Interview with a Batman CLICK HERE to watch

Enjoy..... and remember.. put on a HAPPY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!

and yes.. I know I'm 100% insane.. and that's the way I like it!...

Also get READY... November.. is the commencement of a NEW month long holiday.... Yes November.. will be Drink Alcohol Everyday... month!
So be sure to join in the fun... and get drunk everyday in November!

Tonights.. show.. has been brought to you...
by... Old English 800 40oz's... the beer.. that is ghetto fab!!

aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2002
at first i thought u were going to do a good job (because your were on the "NEW jokers nuts so hard", meaing makeup and DECENT acting skills with some talent. in the end you're just some dude with a trix box on his head who doesnt even look like the joker. stop trying so hard.

Feb 14, 2006
ohh that one was clean..man keep up the good work and keep them coming!!!
u got some real skill..keep this up and youll be in a commercial or maybe a extra in a movie or sumthin..u can be the guy thats in line at a mcdonalds in a movie or even the guy at the gas station with a line like ..10 on 3 please..i know u can do it bruh

May 26, 2007
Yea right gas...lolz...dam I'm missing out!!!I need to come out with my show...I am testing out a flip cam..check it out on my page..joker, keep up the show..I think its cool how u came out with the idea to have a show 4 sho..