Joker Returns! Hillary and Trump are Illuminati shouts out and more!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Yes Joker is back! I will commit to at least one show per week if not more. IN this show I expose Hillary and Trump as both being Illuminati, How your problems are out problems, shouts out and more!

Just remember if you gotta go go with a smile! h aha ha ah ha ah ha haaaaaaaaaaa
Enjoy

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
wasp joker! first time viewer and first time caller lol

I've done some research on this shit too, trumps parents are illuminati, theres picture proof of them in the dresses with the freemason shit on em. BUUUT from what I've seen on my research on trump is that he ISNT illuminati and is an outsider coming in the election. Which is why Obama is so on Clintons side. Trump had the media try and play him too much of a bad guy, that itself to me was fishy. If he WAS illuminati, they wouldn't have fucked with him that bad.

on another note tho, i was just watching a video on how hella people claimed Hilary smells like a dying pig and sulfur. demon ass bitch.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Whats up!
Yeah i think Trump is not Iluminati.. but i still say it in the video.. ha ha aha aha ah haaaaaaaaa

if he is honest about hating gloablism and stopping it. Then he may live on to become the greatest President of all time

You hear about how Fidel Castro told U.S. That if Clinton was president it was straight war. And after Castro passed away they were talking about how they wanted to recount votes in 2 states because clinton should have won those? I found that shit fishy as fuck. I feel trump won't get to be president, either a war or he'll just resign from pressure from the media

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Yeah I hope he sticks it out long enough to defeat them.. then Bernie can come in if he resigns after 2 years. ha ha aha aha ha aha haaaaaaaa!
I'm in a good mood.. new show tonight... I'm a man of my word!

what topic should I talk about ?
get faded as fuck and talk about the earth being flat

Apr 5, 2016
what topic should I talk about ?
I was just hoping you might give me some insight into the evolution of the market economy in the Southern colonies. My contention is that prior to the Revolutionary War, the economic modalities, especially in the southern colonies, could most aptly be characterized as agrarian, pre-capitalist

I was just hoping you might give me some insight into the evolution of the market economy in the Southern colonies. My contention is that prior to the Revolutionary War, the economic modalities, especially in the southern colonies, could most aptly be characterized as agrarian, pre-capitalist
I will talk about how Trump will improve the economy ha ha aha aha ha haaaaaaaaaa