Joell Ortiz signing to Strange.. WHY NOT?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2009
So you guys are saying that Joell Ortiz isnt very good at rapping. Or hes just ok or very average. Never said the dude is my favorite rapper or should be signed to Strange. But I think it would be lying to say he isnt talented when it comes to rap.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Hey folks,

after touring with his group Slaughterhouse and the Strange fam, why not? It's been a minute since Joell is without a deal and wouldn't that be a nice signing for Nina? Picture it: Joell Ortiz singning to Strange Music. Wow..

What do you guys think?

Peace
It just wouldn't make sense being that Slaughterhouse just got signed to Eminem's record label, I think Slaughterhouse is just fine over there.

and lol at saying peace at the end and everybody jumps dude, just wow

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Joell is sick but not someone i ever see signing with strange. Why yall hate on my man Budden, yes he's cocky i understand ya hate that but some of his material is really good. Ha its whatever though.

Speaking of Joell, yall should listen to the Road Kill Mixtape its pretty dope.

Sep 22, 2006
Germany
hey picture this snow signing to strange music I mean its been a while since he has been signed and the hype around imformer has been long gone i mean just picture snowwith strange music wow.

Apr 8, 2006
Joell Ortiz dont got the fuckin Talent,skill or credibility 2 be on Strange.

I think Strange is at such a Pinnacle that they could sign almost any1.

I would hope that they continue 2 sign people out the West with Long awaited dues.

Droop,Crooked,Yuk...

And I didn't really read all that much in2 the Mystikal/Nas thread....But I remember the way Mystikal use 2 spit on GHETTO D and UNPREDICTABLE...I would love 2 see Strange pull this flow back outta dude n put it on a track with Tech or Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.