Joe Montana's Son Commits to UW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Are you insinuating that a program cant turn it around?

0-12 is easy to bounce back from...you win 1 game, and youre better than last year. It also helps when you're Pac-10 FOY QB is HEALTHY.

UW has gotten better in the defense department as well, so we will see what happens. Sark has the number 7th ranked 2010 recruiting class at the moment, so im not too worried right now.
his decision to go with Washington is more than likely about playing time(right away) and nothing else. out of his choices which included Stanford,LSU, and Ohio State, to choose Washington seems a bit odd to me. He will see some good defenses in the pac-10 which will help his development. it doesnt hurt having one of the best to play the game when it counted as your father either. the tape i did see on him didnt look too impressive. he has an akward throwing motion but that doesnt matter as long as the ball is where it needs to be. my comment was just a joke though. we all know Washington didnt win a game last year.