Joe Millionare...FOX TV Right Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Peep this show on FOX,9:00pm pac time.
This should help some females understand why they are refered to as bitches,goldiggers,yamps,hoes,helmets,skanks etc......

Must See TV.....Should be lovely

Ladies,don't trip on what I said.....I just feel it's payback time for that percentage of scandalous females.Many not included.

May 13, 2002
This shows gonna be good shit. How do you think the girls are going to react when they find out he makes 19,000 a year and not what they think haha.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Oh that girl with the big eye browse looks like Greta VanSestron,or whatever her name is from the OJ case.I thought maybe she'd been on another dating show.

I wish I would of recorded this cuz there's hella funny quotes from these girls about money.lol

May 10, 2002
Somethin seems fishy though...that dude only rakes in $19,000 a year?And he drives that heavy machinery?I thought that automatically made at least like $20 an hour doin that shit...and at 28...he GOTTA be makin more than that...

I know the whole show is a set up...it seems to weird...but non-the-less...its CLOWNIN!!!!!!!!!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Purebred,Don't give up all the hidden caucasian secrets.You know all us whites make 90,000$ a year.hahahaha

But seriously,that one smart ass that was wearin the reddish dress,that was talkin like she was the shit.......I hpe she goes down in flames.

R

rollo

yall niggaz gotta see somthin you should alrady know?????
havent ya learned from bein in the house looking out the window
into the Streets????????????????

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
yo, i heard that cat was a janitor! damn! i hate females who like ppl cuz they loaded. im broke,lol, but i know how to treat a lady when i dont get a paycheck! lol so ladies, holla if u need me!

Apr 25, 2002
man i can see the gold digger in their eyes.especially that one bitch talkin bout "the other girls could have easily hurried into the front to get a dress,i'm very competetive"i think her name is heide.

i woulda cut that bitch hella quick i can tell she's the biggest gold digger,evil manipulative trick there.