Joe Flores a.k.a. JFL023 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2007
:(
Here's a thread for the biggest crook on ebay (JFL023) Joe Flores to sound off with his asensine remarks and intimidation tactics to absolve himself of cheating me out of my money (upwards of $200) as well as others. Go Joe Go.

Jul 3, 2007
I wouldn't buy into anything this lying jackass (JFL023) has to say. He is scum with zero integrity, and zero character. Brags about scamming me out of $200+ and twists it into me doing it to him? Bottom line is exactly how we all remember it, you sold me misrepresented crap and cheated me bigtime. I will never ever trust you again. When the time is right god will give you a taste of what living a horrible painridden, no sleep having, no happiness existence is all about you piece of donkey shit. You should consider yourself lucky I don't get myself another 1000 ebay accts and fuck up your life on there once and for all. It is really what you need. Yes karma sucks joe. Stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours. Oh and don't buy anything from this lame loser. He will rob you too and then turn it around the other way to absolve himself of guilt.

Jul 3, 2007
Hey here's a bit of advice jfl023. Stop misrepresenting your fucking cd's as much better condition than they are truly in. Meaning stop lying. Stop charging people extra money to pack an item up properly when 99% of the whole world DOES NOT charge for such a thing. Stop bullying/intimidating people with your asenine posts and threads. Get a brain, get some character and integrity. Then maybe your "sales" won't drop. You cheated me out of $200+. I framed your little "apology" note by the way. I prefer to call it the ramblings of a moronic liar. Considering you won't own up to anything you do. Stop lying and set a better example for other sellers who may want to use that site to sell their own stuff (god forbid). You must think you're god or something. Can say or do whatever you want and screw people then try to blackball them. You can't blackball someone who doesn't give a rat's ass (doesn't buy from scum like you anymore)and can do far more damage to your sales/ego than you could possibly do to him. But keep trying because I will continue to expose you jfl023. The truth will set you free joe flores.

Jul 3, 2007
Oh and one more thing flores. You have officially been reduced to nothing more than toilet fodder for me. The money youstole from me isn't coming back and neither is your so called reputation. So I will just continue to cut and paste from now on. You don't warrant anymore responses from me other than to keep exposing you for the crook you are. So if you will excuse me, you've once again helped me go to the bathroom today. You now have the floor joe. Proceed with your lying and embarassing/disgracing of yourself and other sellers who side with you.

Nov 2, 2002
damn man...theres a lot of sellers you dont like.

Can you provide detailed explanations as to why JLF023 is a bogus seller? Did he mail you fakes or something?
explain

Nov 4, 2005
To be totally honest, I feel dude needs to drop it and move on. From what I have seen on here, this situation is still being dragged out. Cut your losses and move on. If dude did something wrong then somehow it will come back to him. If not then oh well. Deal with it buddy. Lots of people get fucked over and some for way more money than you (if u even got fucked over).

Aug 4, 2002
Why did he JUST NOW get banned? This shoulda happened months ago at the least. And he need to stop bringing up his "disability" in threads. Ain't no way being in a wheelchair got anything to do wit some fucking cd's.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i thought that dude never pays a cent cuz he owns the ebay system...how flowsres owns him 200$plus then

Status
Not open for further replies.