Joe budden : No love lost

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This album tight then a muhfucka the best album he dropped. this nigga finally found himself and rapping over some tight production.

1. Our First Again (Intro)
2. Top Of The World (Feat. Kirko Bangz)
3. She Don’t Put It Down (Feat. Lil Wayne and Tank)
4. NBA (Feat. Wiz Khalifa and French Montana)
5. You and I (Feat. Emanny)
6. Castles
7. All In My Head (Feat. Royce Da 5’9 and Kobe)
8. Skeletons feat (Feat. Joell Ortiz and Crooked I)
9. Ghetto Burbs (Feat. Emanny)
10. Last Day (Feat. Juicy J and Lloyd Banks)
11. Role Play (Interlude)
12. Switch Positions (Feat. Omarion)
13. Tell Him Somethin (Feat. SLV)
14. Runaway
15. My Time
16. No Love Lost (Outro)
17. She Don t Put it Down (Remix) (Feat. Fabolous, Twista)

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
budden is trash, i be trying to listen to him but dude is the most emo rapper ever

and seeing him on tv crying about molly didnt help any

always crying about relationships, drug use, life in general, something, sounding like hes about to have some intense ass heart attack while talking about it

i got hella friends that swear by dude, tell me to give his music a chance, so i do, and i never end up liking it

ive been trying to listen to dude as far back as like, mood muzik 3

i just dont like his shit, ive tried numerous times to like his music, and i think its just not for me.

last i checked was 'a loose quarter' or whatever

even when i like a song by him his songs just contain no sort of interest or entertainment, the song will be cool, but i'd never play it again, have no intentions of listening to it once more, if anything he'll be talking about something pretty deep, but its like listening to a dude tell a motivational story on youtube or something, thats as far as it goes, im like that was pretty deep what he just said, cool.

its just that his ability to be a deep thinker dosent make him a dope rapper.
but then again like i said alot of people like em and my opinion is just that, my individual feelings on his music

i give up, aint even gonna check this album. i just give up g.

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i agree with you gas even tho i've only heard like a few songs from the mood musics, his stuff never seemed worth the download

i think i still got his 1st album on bootleg lol

Feb 8, 2003
budden is trash, i be trying to listen to him but dude is the most emo rapper ever

and seeing him on tv crying about molly didnt help any

always crying about relationships, drug use, life in general, something, sounding like hes about to have some intense ass heart attack while talking about it

i got hella friends that swear by dude, tell me to give his music a chance, so i do, and i never end up liking it

ive been trying to listen to dude as far back as like, mood muzik 3

i just dont like his shit, ive tried numerous times to like his music, and i think its just not for me.

last i checked was 'a loose quarter' or whatever

even when i like a song by him his songs just contain no sort of interest or entertainment, the song will be cool, but i'd never play it again, have no intentions of listening to it once more, if anything he'll be talking about something pretty deep, but its like listening to a dude tell a motivational story on youtube or something, thats as far as it goes, im like that was pretty deep what he just said, cool.

its just that his ability to be a deep thinker dosent make him a dope rapper.
but then again like i said alot of people like em and my opinion is just that, my individual feelings on his music

i give up, aint even gonna check this album. i just give up g.

i used to feel the same way bc all his other albums was complete trash. But I gave this one a chance bc i heard that dope ass song he did with kirko. this album is tight imo best shit i heard from him

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I been said on another board that this is his best project production wise. He came correct, kept it versatile. He said it himself if you liked Mood Muzik, you'd be dissapointed by this.

This way better than Padded Room

Props: Darkshowdown
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
What's his best one?
mood muzik 2

budden on his prime, around that time even his emo raps were good

his new album sounds like an sad attempt to break it in mainstream (again), he failed 10 years, but he had better records then, two just blaze beats on his first album both were bangers.

lo love suffers suffers bad production like the slaughterhouse album did, all those r&b dudes are horrible and i don't like buddens fast rapping at all

Last edited:
Props: heyzel
Feb 8, 2003
mood muzik 2

his new album sounds like an sad attempt to break it in mainstream (again), he failed 10 years, but he had better records then, two just blaze beats on his first album both were bangers.

lo love suffers suffers bad production like the slaughterhouse album did, all those r&b dudes are horrible and i don't like buddens fast rapping at all

It dont matter what you like.If you dont like it then why u still in the thread. hes doing whats gonna make him money and grab attention of new listeners. newflash he is mainstream now hes on worldwide tv every week on one the number one reality shows & networks that nigga stepped out the box. them mood muzik albums was for online geeks and really boring and generic sounding u can tell he was on suicidal depressant on drugs when he made them. you cant bump that shit and have a postive day it will ruin your mood.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Calm down Ces. Rasan asked him a question and he answered it. Plus telling someone it doesn't matter what they like on a forum for discussing music is pretty silly dude. It's just his opinion no matter what Buddens is or isn't doing with all that other stuff.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
mood muzik 2

you aint fucking with 'on the house'?

Feb 8, 2003
Calm down Ces. Rasan asked him a question and he answered it. Plus telling someone it doesn't matter what they like on a forum for discussing music is pretty silly dude. It's just his opinion no matter what Buddens is or isn't doing with all that other stuff.

I dont know if thats your alternative account or which member second account it is but I am calm. Do You actually think anything anyone says on here is gonna knock me off my cool. hell no nobody on here and i mean nobody can hold a candle to me making me lose my composure. I come on here for the hell of it honestly. dude was saying joe tryna go mainstream(which was a stupid comment bc he is mainstream he on national tv every week and he been signed to shady) He getting money now and he overcame addiction so ofcoarse he not gonna continue making that depressing elevator music bc hes in a better place in life. I never been a fan of joe i thought all his shit including both slaughter house albums was boring. but this made me finally feel it and give him props. also he get my props bc he finally on the right track to get his life right. I respect him for coming out and telling his story.

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol What? Dude I've only had one account on here ever. Illuminati_guy is from Finland so sometimes his english doesn't come off so well with what he's trying to say. I didn't mean literally calm down breh. Dude was just giving his opinion, that's all. I know you are going to continue to do you and we have always been cool on here so there is no problem there. I like some of his music here and there myself but honestly dude really isn't in the mainstream light much as of yet, maybe this change that, who knows. I wouldn't even had known he was on a show if you hadn't said it right now honestly.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I cant get into buddens, I respect his lyrical abilities but i just dont like most of his music that i have heard from him.