Joe blow running from A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
when did the bay become so corny? i see why yall praise e40, mac dre and too short so much when these are the lames u got now

lets not kid ourselves, blow and wax are a couple fiends. and wax couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag, he would never check joe or roblo by himself. we all heard the wax and hus convo, we know how scared he is without sco and mally.

Feb 8, 2006
when did the bay become so corny? i see why yall praise e40, mac dre and too short so much when these are the lames u got now

lets not kid ourselves, blow and wax are a couple fiends. and wax couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag, he would never check joe or roblo by himself. we all heard the wax and hus convo, we know how scared he is without sco and mally.
Have you ever been here? or are you basing everything off the internet?

Nov 18, 2010
Have you ever been here? or are you basing everything off the internet?
basing it off the fact that u got a bunch of 30+ year old junkie rappers beefin 247 on instagram

compared to 2009 when livewire was actually makin good music and not using gimmicks to get on. which reminds me why lav d is trash

outsider perspective got no bias.

Apr 5, 2016
SO WE GONE PLAY INTERNET GAMES OR GET TO SOME REAL SHIT??
GLOVES OR NO GLOVES....THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
IM CALLIN U OUT RIGHT HERE ON THE SICCNESS AND IM 100% SERIOUS. WHAT IT DO??
#WCM
You see this is why I can't take you serious!!!! You talking about cops and camera phones and set ups but offering a fight on a open forum so everyone can see it instead of pm'ng me!!!!! you we're going on and on about making the smart moves and maturing but you do this!!!! I don't get it!!!! is this not the fucking shit you were down talking???? you talking bout G codes but this ain't G cuz!!!
GAME OVER!! IM DONE!!!!
YEH I THOUGHT SO COWARD.
lol

yeah better to play it safe because there could be a S.W.A.T. Team sting-operation waiting at the park for 2 lames to have a fist fight...

Apr 5, 2016
I mean wtf was joe blow sposed to do? 4 on 1 im trying to get the fuck outta there too. Not to say he didn't take an L but it coulda been much worse. That lil 8$ Chinese survival blade saved him from a highly likely stomp out session
and sat there and waited for him while he got his change too lolol...

RX has been making MFs look bad lately
i don't know about that... how u gona let an enemy BUY A WEAPON after you caught him and NOT DO shit... then let him get all the way outside to his car where it looked like he had a gun...

lames

Aug 24, 2016
and sat there and waited for him while he got his change too lolol...

i don't know about that... how u gona let an enemy BUY A WEAPON after you caught him and NOT DO shit... then let him get all the way outside to his car where it looked like he had a gun...

lames
I'm sayin, all these options and he decides to pull out a phone and record.
The type of Cornballs that frequent the sicc for the last 5 years would be supporting this type of fuckery. Dude walked right by a wax and 3 of his goons WITH HIS BACK TURNED, wax taking an L on this publicity stunt. Even Waxs producer Said "you had him"

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
One thing a lot of people are leaving out or forgetting is that Joe Blow said he was going to kill A-wax on sight. What was a-wax supposed to do? Act like he didn't recognize him? Jump him with four dudes? I think recording it made sense it basically showed that he confronted the dude that said he was going to kill him. Blow buying a knife was pretty smart and gangsta though. Honestly I don't think either of them took an L here.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Look like zome.regular street shit ...blow was about to get mopped up pulled out the sticker awax and his folks didn't want to rush him and get poked so blow got to his whip where it sounded like he may have been strapped and thats that...

Now had wax not pulled out that camera who know what would have went down..all.speculation but didn't see.nobody getting punked just lots of bluffing on both sides but wax had numbers on him so he had the advantage...

Dec 6, 2005
maybe the store owner threatened to call the cops before Wax started filming and maybe that's why they didn't take off on him. Probably had cameras all around that plaza and parking lot. We won't know the full story. Only the people there know the truth.

Joe Blow looked like a sucka talking all that shit on a song but didn't do squat shit when Wax confronted him. #CheckARealNiggaOutTho

Don't speak tough on songs and freeze up once shit is about to hit the fan.

Wax has already stated that he never saw or met Joe Blow before this incident. Blow kicked it off first.

It will be interesting for sure where all this goes.....Wax and his crew have handled business when seeing anybody related to the Mob Figaz on site.

Don't forget that convention rumble where Wax ended up with Jacka's glasses. Also, Sco taking off on Husalah. Then with Rob Lo and now this lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is bringing out the cheerleader in a lot of posts..

that's up the street on railroad next to the starbucks. everyone goes to that smoke shop in the p

funnier than the video is the niggas w they pom poms up in the air in the comment sections

niggas in comments talking about they'll shoot one of em for the rapper they ride w smfh shit like this is bootsy

wasn't nothin really goin on here imo

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
maybe the store owner threatened to call the cops before Wax started filming and maybe that's why they didn't take off on him. Probably had cameras all around that plaza and parking lot.
dude that own the store ain't callin no police i know that first hand .. he wouldn't sell a nigga a knife in his store mid funk lol if that's what even happened. but bro at the store is solid he be afraid to sell niggas shit because he think they undies